-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Ami: *sighs* Never speak again, I suppose.
Ev: Why?
Ami: Do you need to know?
Ev: *humphs*
Ami: What about you?
Ev: I have to go with never speak again.
Ami: Yeah. Because you always speak your mind anyway. *grins*
Ev: *silence* *unable to deny the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested
*clears throat*
Dear fellow Keepers…
I present to you…
The one and only…
*drum roll*
Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yep… I made a moodboard for him!!
I’m not entirely sure on his backstory…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD that would be hilarious!!
But do either of them even know how to rap? Dylan maybe
Yesss!!! Lol Idk, Dylan probably could do it good XDXD
Working on it right now 🙂 I’ll try to post it within an hour or two
I think he’s adorable btw lol
Aww Thank you!! (Ikr!? He is XD)
Omg Fynn!! *Face palm* H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD LEGIT BE ADORABLE!!! I am so okay with that!!!
Yay!!! IKR!?!? Ahhh can’t wait XDXD
what’s crazy is Ara won’t be oblivious to this one probably cuz he’s younger then her XD XD
Ahhh poor November!!! XDXD It’s SO sweet!! I love the Aravember ship ❤
Also that RP with Ara…I wrote that and it got a bit persona…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Ahhh I’m so excited for you 😁😊 🎉🎉🎉!!!!
Can’t wait to read it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww poor Ara!! She’s so sweet <3<3
Asher’sgonna have himself a little crush XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
I’m gonna do Dylan’s RP ;).
Dylan
As I trudged down the long hall of this place, this accursed place, I rubbed my arms quickly, trying to warm them. A wish for my jacket shot through me, but I pushed it away.
He needs it more than I do…
After all, a mistake, a miscreation like me d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH LEO!!! TALIA!!! ELLA AND OH MY GOODNESS SADIE!!! Oh my gosh Sadie looks exactly like my little cousin!!! SO CUTE!!!
- Load More
