-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s the blurb: (Keep in mind, this is pretty much the blurb for the whole trilogy. I don’t have one for the first book yet)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separ…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
You ride horses too!?! AWESOME!!!
XDXD Where are my manners? I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, reading, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior and redeemer, Jesus…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
targeted*
-
Power replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
Could you provide a short book bio? (What genre is it, what is the story about, who is your targets audience?)
-
Esther started the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicl22 @joy-calle @gracie-j @r-m-archer @booksbyjayna @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @devastate-lasting @elisahvet-pidyon @koshka @anyone-interested @anyone-that-I-have-forgotten-to-tag
Ok. I have a question.
So once I’m done w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That scene is so sad!! And so sweet all at the same time!! 😭❤️
That story sounds so cool!! *gasp* Leon dies?! 😭
Anyway, his kids sound epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Gotcha! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!
For examples, I know that in the first book of the Wingfeather Saga, (On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness), Peterson does some chapters from the villains POV. I believe he only does that in the first book tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Shauna and Jean both seem like great charries!! From what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t change anything about them! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IKR?! XDXD I came up with that on the spot. I am totally using that in my book!! *evil author laugh*
You know what?
…
I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑
XD
No offense or anything. 🙂 We all love your use of emojis!! 😄😜
After all, they were designed for a reason. XD
What are your nicknames and h…
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty!
3. Pet peeves
Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD
XDXD
3. Who is your Favorite?!?!
Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh IKR!?!? Yes, we should later :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!! *Dies laughing* Thank you!!! 😀
(And OMG Arthur!!! XDXD He’s hilarious)
And PRECIOUS PAXTON!!!! Aww I LOVE your charries SO MUCH!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah we did!!! Lol sorry!
Aww yes that’s exactly what I would have written Matthew doing 😭😭😭😭
We’re so mean to our poor charries 😅😅😭😭
I’mÂ
supposed to bedoing school rn, so I’ll try to RP in a little while. 😅😅 -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THAT SCENE!!!! RIKER!!!! LOUSIA!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
And OMG Isabel!!! Albert!! Elias!!! Ahh they’re all grown up 😭😭😭💕💕💕
And Leon!! NOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol!!!
Ooh great question!!
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Matthew: Mine is M-Matt. Lyla calls me that.
Lyla: Mine’s Ly!
Iris: I have one. Asher’s called me ‘Ris’ ever since he was 6 and lost his tooth and couldn’t pronounce the ‘I’ in my name. Or, maybe he could, but he just liked ‘Ris.’ It’s cute.
Asher:…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll try to RP as them later today :)! (And y’all probably totally couldn’t tell that I love Dylan could you XDXD {He’s quickly becoming one of my favorites XDXD})
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Okay, I’m adding my whole sqaud!! Lyla, Matthew, Asher, Iris, and Dylan. And this is the first time I’ve ever written them all together, so fingers crossed!! XDXD
Matthew (last name to be determined): 14 years old, light brown hair, longish, curly. Blue eyes. Is nervous/shy and sweet.
Asher Brooks: 14 years old, darker brown hair,…[Read more]
- Load More
