-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have to go back and read the first chapter when I get the chance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Jonathan: “Excuse me, I did not say thank you.”
😂
Come on… you know you wouldn’t mind being a little famous though…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so the random, unrelated-to-writing questions that you’ve given to some of the people who’ve recently joined are hilarious! 😂 And very deep… 🧐🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janelle!! So glad you’re here!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-sqeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
The meaning of your name is amazing!! I love it!
Man… 11 kids!! I thought my family of 6 was big! XD
Now for some questions! 🙂
1. What is your favor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Definitely!!
Oh, yes. I’m very glad. I don’t think I could ever kill him off. 😆
Your story sounds so cool!! I’ll have to check it out when I find the time!
I love the metaphor you use for God! I still have to decide on one for my fantasy novel. But for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m doing some school, then I’ll try to post that scene (fingers crossed!). Sorry it’s taking so long! 😬🤦
-
Esther and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can’t write the RP tonight, but I’ll do my best to get to it tomorrow! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH, I KNOW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😬😬😬 Not yet, actually!!! Ezekiel doesn’t tell them anything, my brave boy. 😅😭😍 He’s rescued by the resistance group (that finally has a name! FINALLY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣) and they don’t really find out about the group until after Hans arrests Riker…😬
Oh good!! But still…JEZYK!! 😭😭😭😭 XDXD It’s soo hard finding names f…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! 💗💗💗
Thank you sooo much for telling me about it!!! 😊😍💗 And yes, me too! I’ve got it on their playlists!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
YW!!! Oh wow!! That’s so awesome though!!!!! 😀
@freedomwriter76 @min
XDXD poor Tauren!! Hurricane Hair…now I can’t hear the word ‘Hurricane’ without thinking of Tauren and Tony XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s awesome! ☺️
Yeah! 🙂
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
Haha, yeah I get that. I have a BUNCH of cousins, so there’s an even amount of ages.
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
EZEKIEL!!!! NOOOO 😭😭😭!!! Do they find out about the group?!? Is that what happens to Jezyk?! Or am I wayyy off XD.
But oh my goodness Ezekiel is amazing!!! 😍💖😍💖
And sweet Esther 💖💖!!
And GRIMM!!! I love his moodboard!!!
(And yeah, I think he does…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh WOW!!! 😍😍 I LOVE it!!! It’s soo good!!
That looks like it took a while! Great job!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD. But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
