-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
First of all:
Congrats on finishing writing it!!! That’s a huge accomplishment!! 😄👏🎉
Now to answer your question, lol.
I would love to help you come up with a title!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Ev of course 😉 and *name escapes me* *facepalm* Ami!!!! I relate with her because I also struggle with trying to be perfect……and failing of course.
Ami is the best!! Ev wouldn’t be who he is now, or who he will be at the end of the trilogy without her. 😊
I am so in favor of you writing a book with Skylar and Lukas as MCs!!…
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay! I mean, I could change the spelling of Donovan to make it more… fantastical? XD Like Donovyn. Idk. Thanks for the input! 😁
That would work really well!
Glad I could help! 😀
I really like the collage!! Donovyn seems to fit well with the pic.
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, this article by @joy-calle might help: https://kingdompen.org/how-to-kill-a-hero/
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know what everyone else has said, but personally, I would go for the self-sacrifice idea. I think that truly shows the love of Christ in a meaningful why. That also would probably work better especially if you don’t want the reader to feel cheated. As for him taking the blame for something that others did, I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
Of course!! 😊
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
Thank you so much!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok. So I use an app called that’s literally called Moodboard that I found in the Apple App Store. I works pretty well for me. Not too fancy though and it does have some issues. Like sometimes if I go back to edit a moodboard that I’ve stopped in the middle of, a picture will disappear, which is really annoying. Sometimes, the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t see your post 😭.
Aww thank you for asking! I’m doing better, thankfully. 😊 I’m going to be at the zoo with some of my cousins and fam, but I’ll try to post the next part later today.
(And yess!! My precious babayy!! ❤️❤️😭😭)
@freedomwriter76 @godly
Here is Vance’s backstory!!
*Warning: Spoilers…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, it is. 😂 We make ourselves and our mom and dad laugh all the time with our crazy antics. XD
XD I bet!! Y’all’s fam sounds like mine!! I wish we could all meet each other in person. That would be so fun. Maybe when we’re famous and everyone knows who Riker Schind is we can finally meet. XD ❤️❤️❤️
AHHHHH, I NEED TO…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤍🤍🤍 Yw!!!! Yeah, you’ve got this! 😀
Aw thanks!! 😀❤️❤️
It is a lot of fun! XD Yes, very, VERY wild!!! 😂 (especially when you’re our crazy selves and combine Mario Brothers, Sonic The Hedgehog, Minecraft, The Avengers, and the occasional appearances of my book characters, the Justice League, and the Guardians Of The Galaxy! XDX…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I wasn’t here to help you with the back story!! We weeded our flowerbed yesterday! It looks so much better now 😅.
But great job pushing through and writing it!! I love November and Ara’s sweet relationship ❤️❤️❤️
But NOVEMBER!!! Ahh he thinks it’s his fault?! NOOOO
RIVEN…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad you like it! XD
Yes!! 😆
You’re fine, girl!!! I do it all the time! 😆
XD Thanks!! Haha, yeah.
Thanks!!! ❤️ Lol, I get that. XD I’m sure you’ll come up with something soon enough! 🙂
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️ Thank you! Yeah, hopefully 🙂
Haha…you and me both…🤐🤐🤐
😨😬🤐
You’re welcome!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, that’s amazing!!!! Me and my sib…
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
LUKAS!!!! BRODY!!!! 😍😍😍
Yessss!!! 😍
That quote in Brody’s about the brother even tho they aren’t by blood is so fitting for Pax and Ara too 😭
Aww!! 🥲❤️
Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
I know! (It plays into Ty’s character arc… an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
And yes, Lukas is also artistic. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity
I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍
Lukas Bar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep you in my prayers!! 🙏🏻 ❤️ Just keep praying about it as me and the other lovely folks on KP will be. Matthew 18:19 says, “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” I have witnessed the fulfillment of this promise in my ow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah… character naming… every writer’s struggle. 🤣
You’ve already got some good ideas. I really like Light’s suggestion of Donovan, since it is more common. Her suggestion of Devlin I thought was cool as well. But if you’re going for more fantasy like, then I really like either Devlin or Bronson. Gwyndalf’s suggestion of Kedrin sou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You made some great points as well! 🙂 I enjoyed hearing someone else’s viewpoint on the subject.)
I once again emphasize your final point that we are brothers and sisters, and we all must love one another, and keep facing towards Him!
(Exactly! 😄)
- Load More
