Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 110

@everyone Wow, I’m really enjoying learning about all your characters! Y’all are so creative! Oh and @godlyfantasy12 I TOTALLY feel like a mom shoving my kids in everyone’s face when I talk about my characters. Jocelyn is probably my favorite of yours btw

@freedomwriter76 Ah, I get that. I still miss Paul, Temira, and Seth from my biblical fiction series all the time! And girl, I think you have more WIPs than all of us combined. I can’t even remember them all XD P.S. I think it’s so cool how all your stories interconnect and some of the characters from different books are even related. I’m hoping maybe someday I’ll get a story idea completely apart from the Russell & Eliza series so I can give those two a cameo XD

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-calle. It IS so much fun learning about everyone’s charries!!! 🥰

Lol…I don’t think I have THAT many WIPs…😅

Awww, thanks, girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I do my best! 😉

Ooh, it’d be really cool for them to have a cameo. 😍

Felicity
        @felicity
          • Total Posts: 811

@godlyfantasy12

That baby picture of November is adorable!!!!! So so cute.

I think my favorite of your characters is Ara. She’s so sweet and thoughtful and even though I don’t remember a whole lot about her back story, I just know that she’s an overcomer. 🙂 I love her relationship with November too, of course.

By the way, did you ever read the Endling books? My younger bro wanted me to ask you because I told him about Nyx one time and he thought he sounded similar to one of the characters in that series.

@esther-c
             I like Ev of course 😉 and *name escapes me* *facepalm* Ami!!!! I relate with her because I also struggle with trying to be perfect……and failing of course. I am so in favor of you writing a book with Skylar and Lukas as MCs!!!!!

@freedomwriter76    EZRA <3 Eva!!!!!! And Jyzsk *forget how his name is spelled*. Dietrich *sob* By the way this is random but are any of your characters in the US Navy?? My family and I visited Norfolk Navy Base in VA two weeks ago and it was amazing. I’m sort of into battleships and transports etc right now. 😉

@mineralizedwritings
              Tauren!!!! And Lesli. I love them both and their relationship is so sweet. Also Keiryn, because I just want to tell him “it’s ok to cry”.

@loopylin
          Dante seems like such a deep character…I feel like you put a lot of work into developing him. That makes him seem realistic and ultimately….a favorite!!!!!!!!

@lightoverdarkness6
            Lyla is my favorite! And Matt.

@gwyndalf-the-wise
               I remember Ingrid, and I’m pretty sure I liked her. I can’t remember a whole ton about her though. What’s her character arc?

It’s ok. I have a really hard time remembering people’s characters and which person made up which one!

@orielle21
                I like Rowena and Gandalf in your fanfics, but the way you portray Bard’s children is fun too!

@keilah-h
          *I’m forgetting his name* I like the dragon that was in the AU library.

I love Koshka’s characters too. I miss her.

@elishavet-pidyon
            I like Alwin.

@everyone

Yes, Jonathan! The younger boy is Henry. 😉 Jonathan has a positive arc in each of the three books. He learns something new or struggles with change in the beginning and works through it at the end. His arc is also tied into Lana’s, (SPOILER……..who he eventually marries) and Henry’s. Henry is a supportive side character who doesn’t get a whole ton of screen time. I haven’t created his arc yet…right now he just brings humor to the story and is someone who Lana can unload on. So yeah, that’s them!

And Light, you mentioned Lyaksandro. *sob* Yeah his arc is really sad, but I wouldn’t say it’s negative. His arc actually ties into his brother Piotr’s arc, who has to try to forgive and come to terms with God through what happened to Lyaksandro.

I also like Malcolm’s arc!! It spans two books and is sort of negative in the first one but ends positive in the second. He hoovers between being the antagonist and just a difficult side character. His back story has to do with the absence of his parents for almost two years (his mom had a chronic illness and they had to move her to a different climate to see if it would go away). So he’s bitter about not having his Dad around, and the responsibility of taking care of his sisters. (whom he loves, but has a hard time showing affection to so he comes across as gruff and over protective).

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Elishavet Pidyon
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1013

This is awesome! I’ll have to think about to figure it out though…

@godlyfantasy12
            @freedomwriter76

YES! The Heirs of Ashes Forever!!! Reúven was probably the first character of mine that really just stole my heart right off the bat. Now Yosí is starting to.. XD

@joy-calle

but I do want to shout out @elishavet-pidyon ‘s Alwin and Winifrith. Also Percy! *chef’s kiss*

It makes me so happy when you talk about my charries like that.

@felicity

I’m actually kinda surprised how many of y’all remembered Alwin. I don’t think I talk about him very much (on here, to my sister on the other hand…). He is one of my favorites, and maybe my oldest favorite.

So yeah, I have to divide my favorites among WIPs. In Heirs of Ashes Reúven and Viktor hold the topmost hand, with several main-side characters second. In the histories, Amicai and Edria are my absolute favorites. They all have positive arcs, although Reúven’s may or may not be flat.

In Kingdom of Shadows, Alwin and Winifrith are my darlings, with William and Percy next. (I look forward to writing Percy So. Much.) Aethel’s story is not ready yet, so although she was literally my first protagonist in the series, she’s become a little bit of a stranger until we meet again.

Now…

@Godly, my favorite of yours has fluctuated a lot. I like them all, so it’s impossible to choose! However, I think Luna is my pet… Maybe Arabella next or November…

@Freedom My first favorite was Leon, but I also love Wolfgang and Joshua. And a few of your characters I just love for their name’s sake.

@Joy Eliza!!!! She’s so sweet and human and such a tiny little girl!!!!!! Russel is amazing too, and I love him…

Now, who was that lady… Was she a circus preformer? The one like Percy. I want to meet her.

@felicity I can’t remember his name, but he’s adorable. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3202

@felicity

I like Ev of course 😉 and *name escapes me* *facepalm* Ami!!!! I relate with her because I also struggle with trying to be perfect……and failing of course.

Ami is the best!! Ev wouldn’t be who he is now, or who he will be at the end of the trilogy without her. 😊

I am so in favor of you writing a book with Skylar and Lukas as MCs!!!!!

Yay!!! (I’m still unsure about the plot, but I brainstorm ideas often. 😁)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

@felicity Thanks! His name is Howzer.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@felicity. My charrie Asher is in the Navy!!! 😏 And awww, so glad you love Ezra, Eva, and Jezyk!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@elishavet-pidyon
                  . So glad you love Leon, Joshua, and Wolfgang!!!! 💙💙💙💙

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 110

@elishavet-pidyon Aw, you’re so welcome! I love your characters! And thank you so much. <33 Diane is our lovely circus performer. She’s a riot and I want to meet her too but I’m also a little scared XD

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2794

@felicity

XD Thanks! Glad you like them!

I can’t remember your characters because it’s been awhile, but I love how you right sibling dynamics!

へびは かっこいい です!

Felicity
                      @felicity

@mineralizedwritings

Thank you!

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise
                          • Total Posts: 404

@felicity

XD Ingrid is actually one of my least developed characters…so while I do have an arc for her, it’s not very…existent right now? Like, I know she struggles with standing up for herself so she’ll probably have to learn the difference between being peaceable and being stepped on. Something like that. Other than that I don’t really know right now.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                          (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Felicity
                          @felicity

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Makes sense! I have tons of characters without arcs yet, because I knew they needed to be in the story, I just haven’t developed them yet.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Felicity.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >