-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
AWWW THANK YOUU ❤❤
AND IKRRR 😭🥰❤😍🤭
And yes me too girl, I will most likely just sit quietly and feel my heart shatter🫠
Ooh okay…sounds interesting 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone In case you didn’t read that giant rp up there (understandable), all the power in the school just went out. I apologize on Ellie’s behalf.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ugh sorry it’s so long
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Eddie
“Liko Landerson. What a surprise seeing you here.”
“Ed! Hello!” Eddie’s old friend looked down at her with a blinding smile.
Liko looked pretty much the same as last time she had seen him: tall, lanky build, four arms, blue skin, and a head of poofy, unkempt green hair. The only difference was he had a janitor’s uniform o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol this looks like fun, yall have some really good ones.
You know when you’re a writer when you can no longer fully enjoy mainstream movies… because you see through every plot hole.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lois
“Oh, cool. We don’t have much rock where I’m from, but the little I’ve heard, I enjoyed. Um, my name’s Lois, by the way.”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
Hahaha come to think of it, it is similar in some ways😂 Yes for sure!!
Poor Adrian🥺 But great scenes girl, I love them 😍
Hehe love these theories y…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois
Lois leaned casually on his desk and gave a friendly smile.
“No, you’re good. Thought I’d just say hi to the, uh, only other kid in the room. What were you listening to?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’all may theorize all you want… hehe
I absolutely will, thank you.
(Ara might also be the winner since she pulled a Katniss, though I still think it’s Everton)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ack, old habit @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok, thanks! I will in a bit if no one else says anything.
Did you still want Lois and Riker to meet?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
“Ok, meet you back here after!” Ellie called after Sebastian.
Ellie liked being prepared, so before she had come to Destina Tasin, she had glanced at a map of the school at least once to be sure she had it all memorized and she would never get lost.
She headed back down the stairs, towards the room near the front of the bui…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone mind if I add a new character and make him the school’s janitor?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! 😭 I was on vacation all week and the wifi was pretty terrible 😅
Okay so if it’s not too late I’ll add my charrie Dylan in.
Here’s Dylan’s description:
Appearance: He’s around 18/19 years old, he has dark hair, deep blue eyes, and tan skin.
**He runs his hand through his hair whenever he’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, sounds good. 👍 I’m trying (kinda failing) to stay off of kp more for a little bit anyway
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok I know some characters still haven’t been introduced, and I’m probably completely wrong, but my theory is that Everton will win because he found that four leaf clover.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Does it seem like the ads, the pictures and pfps glitch, and Wyoh’s reign of terror all started around the same time?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*incoherent excited Loopy noises*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, you should meet @ava-blue , aka Queen of the Chicken Nation.
…if she would actually show her online face on here for once *sigh*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae That Lost village near your house sounds awesome, I wanna go
@whalekeeper @raeagain
Speaking of dead things, I used to always carry around this scorpion encased in clear plastic in my pocket all the time. I named him Johnny after a dead character from an old thriller story I was writing. Not sure where he is now though 🙁
- Load More
