-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi! I’m doing good I think. I just got a job working at a candy shop at a theme park I grew up visiting every summer, so that’s kinda magical. And I’ve been doing a lot of art. My family is trying to get an apartment so we can move again.
That’s awesome that you’re doing driver’s ed! :] I was pretty terrified of driving a couple mont…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@beth-torres XD I love him
Ed
Ellie took a deep breath and hid half her face in her hands. “Ed is convinced that you’re the doppelgänger or something of our friend. He likes squid. The animals. Not as food. Her only evidence is you both have the same color hair. That’s it.”
“Hey, you never know.” Eddie crossed her arms defensiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I wouldn’t be too interested in that kind of rp, but you could if you want
Also, poor Babs, I wanna hug her <3
The Twins
Remembering her time in the cafe the day before, Ellie turned a shade of pink. She desperately hoped Marcel hadn’t seen her when she had dove for cover behind the counter.
“No.” Ed eyed the boy’s pink hair.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Could Ellie meet Marcel if he’s in the lunchroom?
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator That’s amazing 😂 Josh must pay for his crimes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok maybe more like this coming week.
That’s alright! I understand life being busy. There’s no rush here or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I did write an rp, twice. But the first time wi-fi must have gone out briefly, and the second they signed me out. Just my luck.
oof. That’s unfortunate.
I usually type my rps out in a google doc first, and then copy and paste it into kp. Then, if my post gets deleted somehow, I can just copy and paste it again.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@people
Should it be lunchtime now? I feel like it should be lunchtime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oscar and Hana
Oscar was disappointed, but he tried not to let it show. In response to Chase’s question, he tapped his own left ear.
“I’m half deaf. I learned ASL, though I don’t actually need it to talk with people. But I find it really fun and I get excited if there’s a chance someone else knows it too. That’s why I asked.”
Hana sudde…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Me, watching the other characters’ drama while neglecting writing for my own characters:
*insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme cuz pics are still broken*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I have no idea how to write romance, but good luck! I know it will be an awesome story if you’re writing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, another Five Kingdoms fan! Nice. I love that series
-
Loopy replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
Ha! Organization? Who has time for that? I leave everything up to chance and my own goldfish memory
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Yay! Congrats on your first day of summer break!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Felicity has PE rn too, but I don’t really want to write anything for her so she’s just in the background with the rest of the class I guess
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oscar
It was an odd conversation starter, but Oscar rolled with it.
“Me too. Though orange and blue are my favorite.”
He looked at Chase curiously for a moment before draining the rest of his mug.
“So, um, do you always talk like that?” Oscar immediately regretted his question as soon as he said it. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to embarrass…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It might already be past noon your time, but I’m wishing you both luck anyway! Hope you guys do well with what work you have left and enjoy your summer break! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m graduated:p
@theducktator Yay! You’re close!
What’s blue book? I don’t think I ever did that in school
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whaley
He. Dodges. Bullets??
I need to stop assuming that Hugo can’t get any cooler
- Load More
