@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *cringes*
Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Um, @dekreel reminded me of this yesterday. I wrote a KP comic, (I think that’s what it’s called?) so, you could add that if you want. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *stares at you blankly, trying to make sense of what you just said…* Yeah, uh-huh, I understand what you’re saying.
Great, well I hope there is no Streisand effect…
@daughteroftheking Yeah! In fact at this point I’m halfway to being a Chosen One…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hello, Wolfie! How are you?
*runs away screaming* Don’t scratch me! Don’t scratch me! It’s only a JOKE!!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wait, you’re already an eccentric mentor? That must be a record!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Uh, yes, kinda. I’ve always felt that your signature created something like the Streisand effect, which is that when someone tries to cover something up, it accidentally brings more publicity to the thing, whereas if they hadn’t mentioned it in the first place, it wouldn’t be covered up, but it wouldn’t be noticed. 😀
The original…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Yay! *happy dance* Still praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay, great! Take your time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool! Glad you liked it. Um…can I read it? *looks at you from the corners of my eyes*
No worries if you don’t want me to, though. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, Oh! I knew it was you! I knew it was you! 🙂
It’s great! And we know you’re not a wolf, but the over-assertion of it might make it seem that you are, but don’t want to be, right? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ll do her!!!! She sounds like a cool character… 😉
And (I forget) is anyone already drawing Jaclyn for me? Dekreel, I thought it was you but I might be wrong…no pressure; I was just checking! 🙂
Here’s her description again for anyone who’s interested: Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has carame…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Good night!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now. It is way later than I want to admit…
😀 Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice We would call those “crackers” and we don’t eat that exact kind. Crackers are a pretty normal party staple. We get plain salted crackers, and then top them with cheese, meat, or some kind of spread. 🙂
I’ve read/watched lots of commentaries on what people find weird about America and Americans, but those are usually based on E…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine
That’s true, and in that case, I can do nothing for you :D. I’m starting April 1, all being well.Yes, that’s a beetroot (or a beet).
Behold the Shapes biscuit (the staple of every good party)

- Load More
