Writers' Corner #14

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #14

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,033 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice We would call those “crackers” and we don’t eat that exact kind.  Crackers are a pretty normal party staple.  We get plain salted crackers, and then top them with cheese, meat, or some kind of spread. 🙂

I’ve read/watched lots of commentaries on what people find weird about America and Americans, but those are usually based on Europeans or Asians, so I have not much idea of the differences between Australia and America except that the people in Australia talk really wei- *coughs* -ahem.  I mean we have slightly different accents. 😀

Did your list state anything Australians find strange about America?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine

@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now.  It is way later than I want to admit…

😀 Goodnight!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice
          • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine Good night!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17
            • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!

……um…..

YESSSSS!!!! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
            www.jennaterese.com

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @aislinn-mollisong  @skredder  @anyone

I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…

You can pronounce it however you want.

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine

@dekreel Hello, Wolfie!  How are you?

*runs away screaming* Don’t scratch me!  Don’t scratch me!  It’s only a JOKE!!!!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                @dekreel

@rochellaine  *cringes*

Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛

Hi! How’s it going?

Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine

@dekreel You’re too nice to scratch me, but I’m not nice enough to refrain from calling you a wolf?  *walks away ashamed* I am humbled by your graciousness.

😀  You see, the thing is, I don’t know whether it’s easier to believe you’re a wolf who can talk, when wolves can’t talk, or that you’re a chasm beast who can talk, when there is no such thing as a chasm beast, and animals in general can’t talk.  If you were a parrot, now…

I’m just getting started, so I can’t really tell if it’s going okay.  But I’m writing that crazy sci-fi comedy prompt someone posted in the writing prompt topic.  What are you working on now that the KPA is out of the way?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                    @dekreel

@rochellaine  Now, now, honestly you’ve been gracious to me, too! Believing in me, a seemingly preposterous creature. Or else you probably would have made me disappear by now! I am in your favor.

Oh, I haven’t finished the KPA yet. By no means. I’m trying to fill in a gap right now…

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@dekreel I shall never make you disappear – unless I change my mind. 😀

So, am I going to be in it soon?  I said I didn’t care, but I think now I do.

*prepares arguments* *shuffles papers* *clears throat*

Ahem!  It is currently nighttime, and you are there, and you’re lurking around the forum, so by rights I should make an appearance soon.  Do you not agree?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                        @dekreel

@rochellaine  Thank you!

I’m not telling you if you’re in it or not. You’ll have to wait and see…

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@dekreel Oooh, you awful creature!  I think I might make you disappear now…oh wait, if I do that, I’ll never find out if I’m in it or not.  Okay, you’re still here.  But be warned, I’m watching you!

Do you know what I look like?  What would you picture me as if you were describing me for the KPA?

I finished a short (very short) section of my story and am wondering if I should do a serial post of it?  What do you think? 🙂  But all of the serial stories here are KP Lit, and this is just a normal fiction story.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                            @dekreel

@rochellaine  *glances at you warily* Consider me warned. But you’ll still have to… *checks self* BIDE your time 🙂

I imagine you in a futuristic outfit. More or less. Probably with your hair down.

I think your story should be serial if it’s long enough, or if it has some really cool cliffhanger. Otherwise, for what it’s worth, I’d post it all at once 🙂

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@dekreel Okaaaay…that’s an interesting description.  What’s a futuristic outfit?  Should we move this discussion over to your KPA topic?

I don’t know if I’m good enough to make a cliffhanger with every section, so I’ll go with posting it in the whole when it’s done. 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                                @dekreel

@rochellaine  Uhh, it’s an outfit… from the future. XD  I guess you could say you’re a sci-fi person (since you like Star Trek…)

Naw, that’s okay. I think we’re okay here 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,033 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >