@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young *waves hands* I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That was an, um, interesting poem? 😀 Thanks for the summary; it is very kind of you to do that instead of forcefully commanding me to read the book like Ethryndal was trying to do… 🙂 😀
Innocence does not vindicate you.
I actually LOVE that! It should be used in a story. The villain could say it, couldn’t he? It’…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY NOOOOOO! *hides in bunker with notebook*
No, honestly, I actually screamed. My mom freaked out. I had to explain, “No, I’m fine, just…remember those books me and Emmy read where we kept screaming every five seconds? Someone on KP just mentioned the freaky Nobody dude that wanted to start a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*launches self into the room at breakneck speed* THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE… the last most amazingest thing. (I was going to say sliced bread, but how cliché is that?) Thank you ever so much, @supermonkey42 for putting this together!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great. 🙂 But…you didn’t say whether you’d let me read it. Or do you not like other people reading your stuff?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj *stares in shock* You captured her perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome, @bekreations ! Nice to meet ya! *shakes hand enthusiastically* So, what do you like to do to get inspiration as an author?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd @dragon-snapper *continues quest*
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I couldn’t see anything, not even when I opened my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Great story! I like all of your puns (wait are they puns?) and humor and EVERYTHING! 😀
Uh, I’m totally not copying @jessie-rae, but could I have a cameo or something as my male extroverted golden-retriever? *wags tail* (And yes, I know Catwings and dogs haven’t gotten along in the past, but…you know…optimism and stuff. ;D )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I shall continue this quest.
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I couldn’t see anything, not even when I opened my eyes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Dragons don’t want water. *arches brow and smacks it away*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, oh! Please don’t tell me you’re turning it back into fantasy after all my hard work to the contrary! 😮
It’s very interesting, though. I guess you people can’t survive without fantasy, can you? 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations. Hello!  I was a bumbling henchman too until a few hours ago.  🙂  It feels strange to tell you welcome because I feel like the new one.
Good to meet you! Â I love Henty as well. Â Do you like to paint or draw?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, it’s you, isn’t it? 😃😃😃 You’re the one who created a Chasm Beast, soo…. Is it you?
Oh, and can I make a suggestion for the KPA character notes on my golden retriever? (If you don’t want to, that’s perfectly fine. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Hello again! I see you found your way over here. 😀
Being eighteen isn’t all that scary, really. I’ve been trying it for nearly a year, and have decided I quite like it. 🙂
I love historical fiction, and I agree that Henty is great. Have you read many of his books? My favorites by him are The Tiger of Mysore and In the Reign of…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I would love to have your autograph! Â By the way, I really loved your poem “Autistic”! Â That was really beautiful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Victor looked at his feathers. They were shameful really. A lovely reminder of how he should have listened to his brother. Something electrocuted Victor. He glared at Greenew. Or however he was supposed to pronounce that name. “But you have to turn me back into a human! I have family. People I love. A home!”
It was only after he said that when…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Yeah, kinda like that, but for a different reason. I wanna get y’alls feedback on my lovely characters, I suppose.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey, that would be cool! Sorta like the other WIP topics you used to have, back for your other book?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Well now I feel dumb. I wasted all that yelling and you’re not even guilty. 😂*chides herself about the dangers of skim-reading*
However, that is a very choke-worthy summary of a fantastic book, so the indignant glare isn’t subsiding any time soon. *glares* Innocence does not vindicate you.
(That… actually doesn’t make any sense. Oh…
- Load More
