-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
No, you’re perfectly okay!! I don’t mind one bit!! 🙂 I love this topic so much!! And YES, plot twists are great to write, but unfortunately, they can be tough. I still haven’t written the scene fully where Caira and Deek find out they’re twins in chapter three… *sigh* But that’s okay. And I know, I’m so thankful to be on this side…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! 🙂 But @mkfairygirl is the one who really put it all together 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, thank you for saying that!!! It warms my heart to know you love them so much!!! *I just pinned up the illustration of Caira holding the sword to Newton on my bulletin board and it looks AMAZING!!!* Yes, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM and I will continue to love them FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!! 😀 I had no idea you were such a talented…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much!! 😀 And I definitely believe the same for you!! I know that you can do it, because #1, you’re such a super talented writer (understatement), and #2, I know that God’s going to help you with your amazing story!! 😉 *cheers* Oh, really? Wow, that shows how much progress you’ve made! Well done! And yes, it’s been a lot…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey, Katherine!! So remember the whole ‘I’m-going-to-turn-that-amazing-bookmark-you-made-for-me-into-an-actual-bookmark’? I DID IT, and I LOVE it so much!!! Just a million thank yous for making this for me!!! I mean, I can’t believe my story has so many fans!! I’m so happy about this!! 😀 I may try to redo it just so that it can be…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@lucy Hiya, Lucy!!!!!!🙂 I’ve just read your story that you posted. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!😃 I love how the opening pulls the reader right in!!!!! I am INTRIGUED on your story now!!!!!! 😀 Lochner and Ravial are AWESOME names!!!!!! The only critique I have is that the opening for Chapter One seemed to be “telling” more instead of “showing” more. So, my…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, plot twist? Yay, those are so fun to write! Is it one that I’ve heard before? Yes, I know! Being a writer is just… *sigh* definitely
arguing with your characters to cooperateconflicting. Aww, thank you! I considered not killing Alana, but it just feels right, so unfortunately I went with it. *still upset about Morio’s death…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yup. Definitely not a dedicated plotter XD Oh well. *sigh* And yes, of course! Thank you so much!:) I’m hoping to add to it throughout the day so that I can hit the glorious 1,667 words, but we’ll see what happens. I’m taking a break from Caira’s POV and currently writing from my antagonist’s POV (which is making me remember how much I…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m That’s awesome!!!! 🙂 All the subplots are unorganized in my story right now. But it’s a new WIP, so I haven’t had very long to work on it yet. XD Me too!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@lewilliams For coming up with story ideas, I pull inspiration from everywhere and piece things together to fit the way I like it (if that makes sense XD😉). Also, since I create characters first, I’ll often change up the scenarios for each character. Like, maybe with one character the boy lives with his stepfather, while with another character the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Like them?!! GIRL, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE UNIVERSE I MEAN I CAN’T BELIEVE SOMEBODY WANTED TO ILLUSTRATE MY CHARACTERS!!!!!!! This just MAKES ME SO HAPPY THERE ISN’T A WORD TO DESCRIBE IT!!! I mean, I’ve already started printing so that I can pin them on my wall!!!!! And they’re WAYYYYYYY better than good!! They’re absolut…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, unfortunately… 🙁 I debated it a little while ago (she’s such a sweet character that I didn’t want to) but then decided to for the sake of the story. I mean, she gets to say her goodbyes to the group, but it’s still sad! *also pulls out tissues* *sniffles* But then again, I’m the one that put her there… We writers are cruel…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAY!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Happy NaNoWriMo starting day!!!!!!!! WE CAN DEFINITELY DO THIS TOGETHER!!! *shakes hand* *stretches fingers* Writing, here I come!!! Oh, that sounds like an amazing idea!:) That would keep track of things a lot better, because I have a feeling I’m not going to be very organized this month… *sigh* YES! That’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
…
…
I…
I don’t…
ABIGAIL THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW OVERLY ECSTATIC I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I DON’T CARE THAT I’M WRITING IN ALL CAPS, THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER AND YOU’VE JUST MADE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my GOODNESS, THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! Like, where do I even begin with how a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Reply/Topic Error in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for posting this topic!! I know that I’ve definitely had my share of posts randomly disappearing at the tap of a button… and links, as well. Hopefully this can be fixed soon:)
(Also, I love your new profile pic!!! 🙂 )
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU so much!! 😀 I’m very happy that you read them and left so many comments (it made me smile thiiiiiiiis big reading all of them:) Aw, thank you, Abigail!! And yay, thank you for saying that!! I was beginning to second-guess and hope that it was good enough, but that’s a huge reassurance:) Just a thousand thank yous for everythi…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*sniffles* *pulls out a wad of tissues* Well. . . I have a feeling it’ll be Alana, unfortunately. I know she’s one of the sweetest characters in the story as well as Caira’s best friend, but I think she ends up sacrificing herself for the group (especially Caira). The details about Alana’s death are still pretty fuzzy in my head, but…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I’m so nervous/excited about starting tomorrow!! 😀 We can do it, for sure! *pumps fist in the air* Yeah, even older drafts of Fortitude are pretty cringeworthy XD I mean, there’s so many things that changed along the way that I forget about. Hey, that’s great you’ve been getting ideas!! I wish you the best of writerly wishes 😉 Y…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yay, that makes me so happy to hear!!! 😀 And I looked on your NaNo profile and saw it, so thank you!!:) Oh, of course!! Trust me when I say that I’m more excited about TSW than the published books that I’m currently
haven’t picked up in foreverreading, so yes, I absolutely LOVE it so much!! Which I why I wanted to make fan art of it!…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I’m the same way. I have lots of subplot ideas, but not really any main plot. You’re not the only one, girl!🙂💗
- Load More
