Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Abigail.M.
    @abigail-m
      • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216

No need to thank me, I mean, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME READ THEM!!!:D I couldn’t help myself with comments, (I mean true, it was slightly difficult to have to stop reading to comment, but still! Couldn’t help myself:) Liked? No, I LOVED Newton’s introduction!!!:D I mean I loved it before I even read it and then when I read it? AWESOME x 10000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, thank you:) I’m so glad because I totally mean what I say!:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Abigail.M..
      Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@abigail-m

THANK YOU so much!! 😀 I’m so happy that you read them and left so many comments!!!!!! (It made me smile thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big reading all of them:) Aw, thank you, Abigail!! And yay, thank you for saying that!! I was beginning to second-guess it and hope that it was good enough, but that’s a huge reassurance:) Just a thousand thank yous for everything!!! You have no idea how much your comments/feedback has meant to me!!! 😀 😀 😀 I’m so happy you love my story!!

Elizabeth
        @lewilliams
          • Total Posts: 252

@writerlexi1216 *screeches into topic at blinding speeds* Okay, so I’m admittedly late, but I just finished chapter two and I NEED more. (Seriously, I cannot emphasize this enough. I NEED more Fortitude in my life, Lexi.)

Should I still email @gracie-j for the links, or do you have my email already? Either way is a-okay, so long as I get to continue reading this absolutely lovely novel. : D

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216

@lewilliams

Thank you immensely for all of your lovely comments and feedback, Elizabeth!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They made me smile so huge, and I deeply appreciate all of them!!! And no, you aren’t late at all!! 😀 Goodness, I’m so happy that you read and enjoyed the chapter, and I’d absolutely adore to hear your thoughts on the next ones!! Warning: they are quite lengthy, so my apologies. I don’t think I have your email, so I’m not sure how I could send them. You could either send an email to @gracie-j or tell me your email (if you’d prefer not to, I understand). Either way, I’d LOVE to hear your thoughts!!!! <3 THANK YOU so much for reading that chapter and wanting to read more!! Yayayay!!:)

Katherine
            @mkfairygirl
              • Total Posts: 549

@writerlexi1216 Hi, Lexi!!!! Sorry I’m so late in coming over here. I had a LOT of schoolwork this week. I just want to let you know that I’m planning on reading your chapters this weekend. I LITERALLY cannot wait to read them!!!!😃 I have been so excited to read more of your story!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY that you tagged me! I know it’s going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!😀 (Also, I thought it was really funny that you tagged Caira and Deek!😂 I wonder what they think of their story?!🤔😆)

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
              Fall in love with Jesus

Alexa Autorski
              @writerlexi1216

@mkfairygirl

Hi, Katherine!!! Oh, you’re totally okay, girl!!! I completely understand being busy, but I really appreciate that you want to read my next two chapters!! It means so much to me that you’re going to read them, and I’m already looking forward to all of your comments and feedback!! 😀 Thank you for being such a devoted fan of my story, I can’t tell you how happy it makes me!! YAY!!! And haha, thank you! I thought it would be funny, and that’s a good question… I’m not sure how Caira would feel, but Deek would love it I’m sure 😉 Again, thank you for wanting to read them!

Ribbonash
                @ribbonash
                  • Total Posts: 97

@writerlexi1216

I’m so sorry I haven’t come on here and replied until now. 🙁 I was meaning to ages ago because I love your other chapters! I am going to a send an email to get those chapters in my life soon!!!! I’m so excited to read them!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Ribbonash.
                  Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216

@ribbonash

Oh, you don’t have to apologize!! Yay, I’m so happy you’re wanting to read them!!! 😀 😀 😀 Thank you so much, I look forward to your feedback!!:) And totally take your time with them–my chapters are very long, so there’s no rush! Thank you so much!!!!!!:)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >