Character/Book Aesthetics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Character/Book Aesthetics

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 Yeah, mine’s crazy, but I do live in the middle of nowhere. But my parents shut off our router before they go to sleep, so…

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you catch my drift.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@gracie-j

Thank you so much, girl!! Hey, quick question: I’ve tried submitting the two chapters twice and it said it was pending moderation??? Do you know what that means? I’m afraid it’s going to show up twice now…

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

I’m not sure if this belongs in the ‘book aesthetics’ category, but I’ve been trying my hand at using Artbreeder lately and wanted to create Birch Woods for you!! Unfortunately, Artbreeder didn’t have any birch trees, but I just thought I’d try creating a winter forest (I hope you don’t mind! If you don’t like it, please tell me.) If this isn’t accurate at all, let me know, because I could change something! I just wanted to because, you know, Birch Woods is just the coolest setting ever 😉

Abigail.M.
          @abigail-m
            • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216

OH MY WORD!!!!!! Girl, I smiled about a mile long when I saw this!!!:D I MEAN THAT IS JUST SO SPECTACULAR!!!!! I mean, first of all, it means to me that you made this and second of all, it is so BEAUTIFUL!! I don’t mind one bit, aw, wow, that is so amazing! I mean that is just way too awesome, and though Birch Woods is mostly birch, there’s also some ironwood and darker pines along the borders, so it looks just like it! (Honestly, there’s one part of the woods near the caves that exactly like this!:D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I absolutely LOVE it!!!:D

Alexa Autorski
            @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

Aww, I’m glad you like it!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 I was hoping you wouldn’t mind, and I didn’t want to mess it up or anything! YAY, thanks for saying that!!! I was trying out landscapes and I thought, “Hey, what if I made Birch Woods?!” and immediately I went to work! I mean, Birch Woods just sounds so amazing, so I wanted to try my hand at making it!!! And *phew* that’s good. I couldn’t find birch trees, so this is the best I could do. And that’s so cool, I’m glad I got it right!! You’re so welcome!!! You’ve drawn the illustrations for me, so I wanted to do something (it isn’t nearly enough) to return the favor!! 😀 😀 😀 Plus, I just LOVE your story in general!!! 😉

Abigail.M.
              @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

I utterly LOVE it!:D
                (I just added it as my NaNo board for this NaNoWriMo:) You didn’t mess it up at all, I mean, I’m just SO happy that you wanted to create Birch Woods and I really appreciate you doing it:D 😀 😀 I mean, you have no idea how much it means so much to me when others want to create things from my novel:)
                And it means so incredibly much that you like my story too!:) THANK YOU!!!:D

I should be able to post the illustrations today sometime I hope, (although I haven’t finished the one with Newton teaching Caira how to ride, so I guess I’ll have to post that one a little later, but so far I have thirteen that are done:)

Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

Yay, that makes me so happy to hear!!! 😀 And I looked on your NaNo profile and saw it, so thank you!!:) Oh, of course!! Trust me when I say that I’m more excited about TSW than the published books that I’m currently haven’t picked up in forever reading, so yes, I absolutely LOVE it so much!! Which I why I wanted to make fan art of it! 🙂 No problem!! I just can’t believe I’m friends with a future bestselling author!! That’s such an incredible feeling!! 😀 😀 😀

And *gasps* really?!?! YAY!! I’m so looking forward to seeing them!! (It just means the world that you’ve drawn these illustrations for me–I mean, I’m still happy about the drawing of Newton you did a while back! That was sooooo amazing!!!) And that’s perfectly okay–I can’t wait to see how that one turns out! And *gasps yet again* THIRTEEN??? *internally screaming* OH MY GOSH, a million thank yous for drawing thirteen illustrations!!!!! Eeeek, I’m so excited 😀 I wish that I was better at illustrating because I’ve thought multiple times how fun it would be to illustrate Mejia and her crew:) Maybe once I’m better at illustrating I’ll try it!!

Abigail.M.
                  @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

Aw, thank you so much for saying that!!! You literally made my year too:) 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀

Alrighty, this took just about forever to get the camera in working order, (actually, I had to use a different one so I hope the resolution comes through clear), I only post one at a time, but here they are!
                    So I’m not sure if they are 100% and I know a few didn’t turn out as great as I hoped, (I’m trying out new styles), but nonetheless, they were so incredibly fun to draw!!! Oh, and in my defense, this is the first time since I was six that I tried a wider range storyboard for graphic novel style comic panels, so, anyway, I really hope you like them!

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                        @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                          @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                            @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                              @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                                @abigail-m

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 793 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >