Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Abigail.M.
    @abigail-m
      • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216

Oh, shoot, my reply didn’t show up again:( Oh, well, just let me know if you didn’t get it and I can always re-send:) Other than that you can pretty much ignore this post XD

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@abigail-m

I did get your reply in my notifications, so no need to worry:) And of course I loved them!! How could I possibly not? And aww, that means so much to hear you say, and it means a lot that my posts have made you happy and encouraged you!! You never need to thank me–I’m just very impressed by this story and can’t wait to see it become a bestselling novel!! You can definitely expect to see me someday wildly waving a hand as I stand at one of your book signings, begging for a signed copy 😉

Oh, of course! And I understand–I have the same difficulty (as well as dealing with my arch-nemesis, pacing… *glares at my writing*). But you’re doing incredible! Haha, I bet #1 was so fun to write–I love writing back-in-time scenes where Newton is evil, because it’s so fun (that sounds horrible) XD, and I just love how Morio turns bad because it adds so much depth to his character!! And #2 just warmed my heart so much!! I mean, agh I can’t possibly put into words HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ROMANCE!!! It was so sweet (and don’t start talking about the flower scene or else I’ll start fangirling so hard I’ll never come back). And I’m the same way–Newton and Caira’s scenes can be difficult to write, actually. And *sighs* I guess I can wait ’til then:) And *gasps* YES, I’m keeping myself from screaming SO looking forward to reading that scene!! I can’t wait!!! 😀 😀 😀

Abigail.M.
        @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

Haha, aw, thank you! You don’t need to worry about that though XD You can hold me to my word that you’ll get one of the first signed copies:) And tbh, I’ll probably hold you to yours too since I think I’d burst waiting through the long crowd at your book signings:)

Ah yes, I guess we both have the same arch-nemesis. Pacing is a huge challenge for me sometimes, (well technically scenes, in general, are tough XD ), but pacing has it out for me sometimes I think. These scenes are (though rough) some of my better-paced ones I think. Oh yes, actually the whole scene attached to 1# was pretty fun to write and I can definitely imagine how Newton’s old life is fun to write about too! 🙂
          I’m so glad you liked them and want to read the dance scene so much! I can’t wait to find and post it:D

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216
            • Total Posts: 1011

@abigail-m

*sighs* Good–I didn’t want to miss out on getting a signed copy of it! And thank you so much!!:) I can’t wait until we can come to each other’s book signings (or do them together–that would be amazing)!!

Yeah, pacing isn’t my strong suit when it comes to writing. Especially balancing high-intensity scenes with slow, meaningful ones or scenes where I explain things. *sigh* I thought they were very well-paced, and I can definitely see how #1 would be interesting to write! 😉

Of course, and yes, definitely!! I mean, I think I’d burst if I couldn’t read it because it sounds so adorable (even if it doesn’t end well). Thank you for letting me read it!! 🙂

Abigail.M.
            @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

I can hardly wait either!! And that would be, like, THE MOST AMAZING-EST THING EVER!!!:D (My punctuation corrector doesn’t agree with me that ‘amazing-est’ is a word, but oh well, it would agree with me if it knew what I was talking about XD 🙂
              NP whatsoever, I can’t wait to share it 🙂 *goes through memory* okay maybe it will be slightly cringe-worthy, but it was soo much fun to write as I remember it:)

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >