-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Ooh, cool! I love that nickname! 😎
LOL I just finished, I went for about 3 hours 😂😂😂 I wrote 2,058 words in one scene as well as a few hundred extra here and there on random edits. The last line I wrote:
“I love you,” he said quickly, and pitching forward, he leaned into Bren with a squeaky noise.
Out of context, but whatever XD…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Suilad! I eneth nin Joelle. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@joelle-stone Aww, you’re welcome!!!!!💗
Do you like The Frog Prince fairy tale?
Awesome!!!! I love both the Disney one and the real version!!! 🙂 (I totally recommend you watch the Disney movie by the way!😉) The Frog Prince fairy tale is one of my favorites which is how I discovered E. D. Baker because her book The Frog Princess inspired Disney’s…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
ella are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure wassup dawg, how yo been i been great like green bean great.
-
Kads and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Evelyn are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ilena Louise are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
What do you get when not-so-secret-secret assassin posts on the forum after having been quiet for a few months?
.
.
.
A good joke.
…..
…….
……………
HaHAahaHa
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
I finished Mejia!! So I know I’m still a beginner, but I still really wanted to try to illustrate Mejia for you because she’s one of the greatest characters I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting!! I’m going to do the others, but wanted your opinion on my art style/if this looks like Mejia. PLEASE tell me if it doesn’t look like her or…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
YEEHAW finished some art of Seo-jun the other day!! it doesn’t look exactly how I pictured him, and he doesn’t look too korean (I think it’s the jacket that takes away from it lol) but I tried. Enjoy

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Sounds awesome!!
Also, I’ve been meaning to say hi to you but I kept putting it off 😂 Sorry about that! My name’s Grace, you can call me Kadotake (my alias) or Grace; either one is fine. 😊 So this is a hello from me! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I’ll start sprinting at :45 if that works? 😎
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I might sprint later today.. anyone got times that work for them?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!!! That’s AWESOME, Gideon!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 I LOOOVE THIS IDEA!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for da tag!!! Here’s a snippet from my novel, Into the Lamp.
“Do you think these battles we go through make us courageous?” I asked, remembering that conversation I had with Jarietta years ago. But once the words slipped from my mouth, I wanted to shove them back in.
“No,” she said. “These things do… -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting @nova21 @abigail-m @jodi-maile @writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres
Whoa, gals, like these are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Linyang, I loove how yours just came up to that moment where the end of the world’s gonna be like tomorrow. Like, girl, I have GOT to know more about this story!!!!!! Oooh, Ella, I just…I just don’t even know what to say…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course they are!!! 😀 😀 😀 I’ve never seen characters like them, and I’ve never fangirled over a cast of characters as hard as I have yours!!! I mean, I’ve read LotR and Narnia (as well as plenty other books with likable characters) and those don’t even remotely compare to how much I adore TSW!!!!! You have no idea how much I’ve…[Read more]
- Load More
