-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook @lydia-s @joelle-stone @issawriter7 @nova21 @faith-q @relia
I’m going to be writing again for a bit if anyone wants to join me. 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
Whoever was the villain of Shrek.
I haven’t watched it yet though but I’m sure he is preeetty epic.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome job!!!!!! Ooh, I love that snippet!!!!!! 😀
I wrote 270 words. Last line:
But before I realized what was going on, a ball of fire sped past me, crashed into the ice tower I had just created, and melted it in a heartbeat.
Thank you so much for sprinting with me!!!!!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Unfortunately, yes (I went to edit because of a grammar error and then it vanished). Oh, that would be wonderful, thank you! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
It seems like the forum is eating my reply… If you didn’t get my post, let me know and I’ll re-post it. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Girl, I totally understand feeling stuck about this, and might I say, @gracie-j, I’m honored that you tagged me! 🙂 Okay, so first of all, this elements sound very hooking and I know it can be a struggle with introducing new worlds/characters in a flash. Seriously, my novel is chock-full of this.
*rubs hands together* First t…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’m sorry I missed your sprint yesterday. I hope your writing went great though!!! 🙂 <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres I’ll join your sprint!!!! 😀 And YAY that’s exciting!!!!!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic goodbye (because saying hullo is too normal) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia GREETINGS, FELLOW WEIRDO!!! >:3 My name’s Grace, but you can call me Kads if you want! (It’s short for one of my aliases, Kadotake, but my friends on here shortened it to Kads XD) I’ve read a few of the posts on here… and… FELLOW CANADIAN!!! I think there’s literally only one other person on the forum (that i know of anyways) who lives…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
You did an ASTOUNDING job with this poem, girl! Every line flowed so smoothly, the rhythm was very well-written, the parallels at the end were just, *chef’s kiss* brilliant, and overall I think you did a fantastic job! I have to say that the ending is my favorite part, and the shift in tenses wasn’t problematic at all. Great job!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @lydia-s @nanisnook @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @joelle-stone @faith-q @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres First of all, I wanna apologize that I’m not on here as much and am missing sprints with y’all! 🙁 I’ve been real busy lately. And second of all, anyone wanna sprint with me from :20 to as long as I can? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, it’s super cool! 😀
Hmm, not always, I don’t think. XD Avocados are actually in a subclass called “drupes”! Pretty interesting, LOL!
Oooh, hadn’t thought of it that way! XD
Oh, that’s super cool! You’ve been writing for longer than I, lol. Have you finished any novels as of yet? 🙂
LOL, that sounds so funny! XDD I love…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Having Voice/Style Problems…. Help Needed! Desperately! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Also, @gracie-j I just HAD to say that I LOVE your tagline. It’s pure gold, sis. XD
and I can honestly relate waaAAAAAaaay too much XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Having Voice/Style Problems…. Help Needed! Desperately! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Wow, this is a tough one. I honestly get the struggle, I’m not entirely sure if I’ll have any helpful advice, but here’s just some thoughts.
The first thing I recommend is just to read everything and anything you can find that is a story told from a child’s pov. Especially ones with girls around your character’s age and maybe try to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! *waves* in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Haha, ofc you do! 😉
Awww, thank you! I’ve also been trying to get people to call me “Grey” for a long while but nobody did. So I made my new pen name Grey S. Park. (It sounds like Grace if you say grey + s real fast, too. XD)
Korean is definitely wayyyy easier than Japanese. The alphabet is much, much more simple. XD But at the same…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!🙁 I hope I can sprint with you next time though!!! <33
@lydia-s Yep, they went great!!! 😀 Thank you!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! *waves* in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Hey! What’s up? 😀 I’m Grace! (You may be wondering about my profile name XD… it’s short for Kadotake, one of my aliases. My friends here nicknamed me Kads tho 😛 )
First of all, I love your name! I think the name Faith is beautiful! 🙂
Wow, that’s a lot of languages! I am also highly interested in linguistics, and am currently…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@typewriter77 Hey! What’s up? I’m Grace! (You may be wondering about my profile name.. it’s short for Kadotake, one of my aliases, but my friends here nicknamed me Kads, haha)
First of all, I love the name Seth! 🙂
Second of all, a few questions for you, and then I’ll say a bit about myself in case you’re interested. XD
1. Is an avocado a…[Read more]
- Load More
