-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
That is SUCH a beautiful poem!!! Please write more!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash That is cool!! What’s your WIP about?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
No problem! Wow, that’s super neat! 🙂 My sister used to draw horses all the time! I love them sooooo much, and I’ve always wanted one. Whoa, really??? You go for it!!! That’s a great goal!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, thank you girl!!! <33333 That means soooo much to me!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!! Thanks for offering to read!! I always look forward to feedback 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa, that’s so neat!! *thumbs up* What other things do you like to draw??
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is a super great collage!! I love the deep red color!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it (and were hooked)!! Your feedback means so much to me, and it’s very supportive 🙂 Ah, YES! My boyyyyyy Newton has made his first appearance!! (also trying not to scream because I fangirl over him way more than I should XD) Obviously this was ‘friendly’ Newton. The next time you meet…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j *coughs* XD I just randomly composed it while in the bathroom cuz I thought it was funny.
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Erm.. Hey, everyone! I know this is cOMPLETELY random, but I wanted to share a haiku I wrote with all of you.
Oh, moon emoji –
your eternal smile scares me.
Consider a frown.
🌝
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I’m so happy that you’re gonna read it!!!! It means a lot 🙂 And that’s TOTALLY FINE, girl!! Take all the time you need! I look forward to your feedback! *also jumps up and down* *ignores everyone else* *happy dances* I’m really glad I finally came out of my shell to share this with you guys!! I was sooo nervous!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH, guys!!!! These are gorgeous!!! *all the heart eyes* *gasps* I’m so interested in everybody’s WIP’s!! *flees to Canva to make more collages*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YES, YES, YESSSSSS it’s HERE!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I cannot wait to read the next chapter!!!!!!!! I’ll probably be able to get to it tomorrow morning!!! It’s gonna be sooo hard to have to wait until I get a spare moment, but as soon as I do, Imma heading o’er here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* *my family gives me…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Sweet!!! Pink is a really cool color. Oooh and light green and sky blue are suuuuper cool ones too!!!!!
see why it’s soooo hard to pick just one!!😜😆 -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!! I second that quote!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile I can tell we’re going to be great friends!!!! I love pink!!!!! And Tangled is my favorite Disney movie too!!!!!!!!😃 Awesome!! Instrumental is amazing!!! I really love listening to instrumental Disney songs! Oooh, cool! My favorite type of music to listen to is Christian contemporary.
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
So, I’m back again, and I’m trying super hard not to be nervous posting my second chapter. All of you gave such supportive and helpful feedback (thank you x 1,000 again!) and said you wanted to read more! This chapter is a bit slower, and it answers some old questions as well as gives new ones *evil grin* I like to keep things mysterious ;)…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Of course! I’ll let you know when I have time and some more things open back up for me. Unfortunately it’s not drawing I’m swamped in right now; I’m trying to launch a blog, am writing, and am just getting over an illness 😅 so life’s pretty packed right now.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome, girl!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Nope don’t mind at all. YESSS I LOOOVE THAT PEN NAME TOO!!!!!!!!! Actually, the whole reason I came up with that question is ’cause I was thinking about your post where you said Willowy Whisper was a super cool pen name and I was like well, why not ask. XD
- Load More
