Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, “Canary”)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, “Canary”)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Kads
    @scripter-of-kingdoms
      • Total Posts: 765

@writerlexi1216 It’s okay! At least we got the ducks that we did. ❤️ Thank you! I came up with both, haha! Ash was named after one of my best friends though.

Hey, that’s so cool!!! I kind of had a goal to learn at least one other language fluently, and I really want to get better at Japanese since I’m studying Japan in social studies. 🇯🇵

Tell Deek a big thank you for me please!! It’s just with a few friends. We take turns recommending books and whoever recommends the book makes some questions to ask the others at club. We just talk about what we did or didn’t like, our fave characters, everything! 😄 It’d be cool, if I got to know some of you better on here, if we started a KP book/writing club!!! 😀

staring at the fields
      if nothing's really real
      i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Awww, that’s so neat you named them!! I actually named both of my cats!

Ooh, that’s really cool! I have an interest in Japan, too (not to mention the amazing food…) I think it’s super neat learning a new language, because then you can start randomly speaking it for no reason XD I’m learning German bc there’s so much German in my family tree.

Neat!! A book club sounds super fun! I’d like to join one sometime. And yeah, we should definitely start one! We could be the founders of Homeschooled Zelda Fans Book Club ✌️

Kads
        @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 Oooh, what are their names? :3

Yeah, I love learning about Japan (because I’m into their pop culture kinda vibes XD). I know!!! I moved recently to a place where they don’t speak much French, and so sometimes I just like speaking it to my new friends just to confuse them.

I love book clubs!! And YES!!! We NEED to make the Homeschooled Zelda Fans Book Club a thing. (I’m going to change my tagline to that XD) <3

staring at the fields
          if nothing's really real

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

The oldest one (she’s about 9 yrs. old) is named Callie, and the second one (we found him on our front porch about a yr. ago) is named Jasper. I love them both, but… *looks around* *leans in* *whispers* Between you and me, Jasper is my fave because he’s so sweet! *heart eyes*

Japan is really neat, I think! Oh, yeah, when I get fluent with German, I’d like to just randomly start speaking it to my family lol

Yeah!!! *pumps fist in the air* Homeschooled Zelda Fans Book Club Members Unite!!!!!!!!! <3333333

Kads
            @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216
              Aww, that’s really sweet! I’ve always liked cats, my mom is allergic to them though so we sadly can’t have them. Please give your cats a pet on the head from me though! ;3

That’s so cool! Maybe I’ll learn a couple phrases to say hi to you or something XD

Yass, gurl!!!! <33333 XD Seriously though, we should make a book club sometime! I asked my mom about it and she thought it was a cool idea!! :DDDD

staring at the fields
              if nothing's really real

Kads
              @scripter-of-kingdoms

Jello there, everyone! I made a drawing of my Avatar: The Last Airbender persona. @scoutfinch180 @kathleenramm And I figured it counted as fan art, so why not post it here? Bren is an airbender. (By the way, nearly all of my personas are called Bren in case any of you were wondering XD)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Kads.

staring at the fields
                if nothing's really real

E. K. Seaver
                @e-k-seaver
                  • Total Posts: 344

#thingsthathappenwhenyouwakeupatfourthirtywithaheadcold

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                  ekseaver.wordpress.com

Abigail.M.
                  @abigail-m
                    • Total Posts: 1242
                    Libby
                    @libby
                      • Total Posts: 59

I’m kind of amazed at all the crazy cool artwork you guys are posting.  Wow.  My jaw is dropping at the last two here, haha ^.^ Keep it up you guys.

@gracie-j
                      I have a bit of fan-art for your Daughters of the Seven Seas series, but I didn’t draw it (I hope this counts as art!).  I was playing with words and pictures, and thought of Crimson when I saw this girl.  I know the style isn’t from that time period, and I have no idea who shows up in Bound and Determined, but I figured I’d share for the fun of it.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m

So I draw illustrations every day in order to get better at it and I hope y’all don’t mind, but I now and them like using your guys’ characters as inspiration:) Anyhow, @gracie-j here is a fanart illustration for Rina:) Picasso? No. But it was fun, I hope you like it:)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Abigail.M..
                        Alexa Autorski
                        @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

Whoa, that’s so neat!! *thumbs up* What other things do you like to draw??

E. K. Seaver
                          @e-k-seaver
                            • Total Posts: 344

@abigail-m, wow, that’s awesome!

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                            ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
                            @gracie-j
                              • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver Whoa! That’s fantastic!

@libby
                              That’s so beautiful! Thank you!!!

@abigail-m
                              *gasps* That is SO gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Do you mind if I share it on my blog???

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Abigail.M.
                              @abigail-m

@gracie-j

I’m glad you like it! I don’t mind at all:)

Abigail.M.
                                @abigail-m

@e-k-seaver

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >