@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! 😊
Aw… I’m so glad it meant so much to you!! I try to make my charries as relatable as possible.
And you’ll always be loved by God. ❤️😉
Ev still has yet to learn that. 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooh. Good ideas!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Those character romances sound so cute!!! And fun to write! 😉
My charrie romances:
Everton and Amidala—
(Everdala)
Kind of similar to Ara’s and November’s, except that they both like each other and only drop hints, never actually telling each other the blatant truth the whole trilogy! 😆 By the e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Awesome!! I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely write a RP later this afternoon.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man… there are 3,491 posts on here XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
I’m not sure who else is on here 😅
Maybe I could join in! I have an interesting villain I’m trying to develop more that I’d like to throw in, along with Ami and Ev, of course. Does that work?
Oh, and maybe Lukas too… I may just have too…
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. This is what I’ve got.
I totally agree with Godly. What I do is look up words relating to what I’m trying to name in an obscure language, or just a different language, mixing up letters or parts of words.
For example, in my WIP, my country’s name is Themelios. (Though it may change 😅) Themelios means “foun…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl… I love Shawn!!!!
Your charries are so cool!!! (I still need to read your WIP. I really do want to, but I can never find time to sit down and do it. 😅)
AHHH THANK U FOR DOING LUKAS! *hugs baby tight* THE BABY!!! I love him XD
YES!!! Lukas is totally one of my favorites!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That fact that I’m already building a fan base for my charries is super encouraging!! 😆😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Me too. I really hope they don’t change that.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome question!!!
Alrighty… let’s see here…
Amidala
Love: (obviously her fam) Everton! She loves him dearly and doesn’t know what she’d do without him. She also loves God, but her fear of Him is not quite the right one, so she grows in her love and appreciation for Him throughout the trilogy.
Fear: Top of the list— Failing. Sh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t notice that this was where you had posted your question.
So, I have two suggestions if you’re really having trouble with this:
- Set it aside. What helps me sometimes is just not thinking about that facet of the story or not thinking about the story at all. Then, when I’m doing something mundane, watching a movie,…
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tink has blue eyes in the book. I really hope they don’t change that, cuz that becomes really important later on.
book 4 is my favorite!! It’s definitely longer than the other ones and I think I remember some parts being slow (don’t take my word for it, I haven’t read it in a while), but it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely come back here later with some ideas later this afternoon!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!! The name carries meaning, though, since it sounds very similar to a word in another language that means something important… 😏
That was so vague! 🤣
I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
Me too!! 🥰 It’s been one of my favorite subplots so far! (Though I’m not sure if I have more than th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤩 The Vilder is so cool! The poem really caught my imagination!! I’m getting LotR vibes… Like with the lore and stuff. Your worldbuilding sounds really deep.
So actually, this is the WIP with Amidala and Everton. The theme that I really want to portray is trusting God in the dark. They have to deal with a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
More chapters!!
Chapter 11
Everton tried to slow his breathing. Asher yanked his arm and pulled him close. “Why did you do that?” He hissed in his ear. Ev shrugged him off. “He shouldn’t have said that about us,” he mumbled.
Asher grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love them!!!
- Load More
