What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 147

@esther-c Wow. I LOVEEEEE YOUR CHARCTERS!!! Everton though….ugh!!! I just…his fear: Never being loved. He’s okay with people not liking him, because that’s bound to happen. (🤣) But if nobody loved him… well… that’s an arc that could spiral downward and turn him into a villain… 😬 (that would be a really interesting AU 🤔)….

Yeah….that was just…ugh! I myself struggle with not being loved too, so it just broke my heart!!!

@felicity
      Awww. *hugs you back* THANK YOU!!! Editing can be a pain…I think I’m on draft: I forgot how many and I keep making duplicate files so its very confusing…I think anyway lol. But I encourage you, step out of your comfort zone and embrace the wild! God wants us to step out of our comfort zone and relay on Him! (Sorry…got preachy there)…ANYWAY! I love your charries!

@godlyfantasy12
      Thank you! *bows* I love Shawn too…he is gonna make such a sweet father (sometime in the future anyway).

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3221

@wilder-w

Thanks so much!!! 😊

Aw… I’m so glad it meant so much to you!! I try to make my charries as relatable as possible.

And you’ll always be loved by God. ❤️😉

Ev still has yet to learn that. 😄

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 147

@esther-c Your welcome!!! And yes, I know I will always, always be loved by Elohim. Just takes mea bit longer to find out lol.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@wilder-w

😉

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Felicity
            @felicity
              • Total Posts: 811

@wilder-w

Editing can be a pain…I think I’m on draft: I forgot how many and I keep making duplicate files so its very confusing…I think anyway lol. But I encourage you, step out of your comfort zone and embrace the wild! God wants us to step out of our comfort zone and relay on Him! (Sorry…got preachy there)…ANYWAY! I love your charries!

Oh no…draft #1,263, yeah I know about that! Thank you for the encouragement. I actually struggle with that quite a bit as I’m a very cautious person. Overly cautious. I have to force myself to do things I’m uncomfortable with but that I know will help me grow. Getting published scares me so badly but I really want to, so yes you’re right, I need to rely on the Lord!

Thanks for getting preachy…I needed that. 😀

Your foxes sound super fascinating!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >