@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
*squeal of delight*
I finished writing the first book in the Endoxos Trilogy Tuesday night!!!! 🥳✨
The word count is over 34,000. Yeah… not that much. But by the second draft, I want it to be between 40,000 and 60,000. We’ll see what happ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But I will write one tomorrow! I promise promise promise! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Since most of us know a lot about your charries already, maybe you can tell us about their character arcs. 🤷🏻♀️ XD
November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
Cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*gasp*
All of your artwork looks gorgeous!!!
Ok, my guesses:
First guy: obviously Legolas. Lol
Second guy: I have absolutely no idea. XD
Last guy: Steve Rogers?
And I have to ask, is the dog a portrait of your dog?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Here we go! These are the MCs in the Endoxos Trilogy.
Amidala Nadir:
Name meaning: beautiful flower
Age: 16
Amidala is the quietest of the Nadir family. She enjoys being alone and finds joy in expressing herself through art, whether it be painting, sketching, or doodling. She is typically shy, and unlike her older brother, is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Joy!! Welcome back!!
If you haven’t met me yet, I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur Christian writer!!
I can’t think of any questions to ask you right now (🤦🏻♀️), but I can’t wait to chat with you more!
See ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self yearn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your gonna co-author with your brother? Cool! We’re writing books in the same universe and magic systems, but we haven’t done any crossovers… yet
Yep!! It’s about superhero siblings. The plot is not very fleshed out yet though. But we do have a moodboard! (Ok… I have a moodboard… he doesn’t really care about the moodboards. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
