@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I agree with HybridLore, that article should be really helpful! [if I can remember right… I’ve read so many articles on KP. XD])
Yesss… heroines are really hard to write. Just female characters in general. I think it’s just because women handle their emotions differently than men and our brains are wired differently, so we interpr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
It did!!! 😁 Thanks!!
*files this all away*
I’ll have to brainstorm for a while and see what I even want to write XD and then I can start (trying) to outline, lol
@everyone
Thanks you guys for your extremely long replies!! I know KP is hard to type on and writing responses takes forever 😅😅 So I really appreciate it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@hyrbridlore
Everyone else has given you great ideas!
I’ll piggyback off of what Kathleen said. If there is one part of your story that you love (characters, world, plot, etc.) then use that as your inspiration to keep going.
I also love what Whaley said. It’s the first draft and it’s not supposed to be perfect!! Sometimes you just have to ge…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thank you!!! 😁
What I say when I think this is: Suck it up, buttercup.
XD
Honestly that was so funny I’m considering making that my signature 🤣🤣
And the chrysalis butterfly thing!!! (Did you make that up? I’ve never heard it before but it’s awesome!)
Yeah I feel like this is something a lot of people struggle with and I think…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t, but I don’t know about the other moodboard/aesthetic makers on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh sounds fun!! Count me in! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 😆 I mean it might have some stuff on there just like Pinterest . . . Hopefully not but Idk. I would just be careful in general xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ehhh kind of like Pinterest but more professional?? I think you can pay photographers on there
Ohh gotcha 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 🙂 I barely use Pinterest, lol, but there are lots of other photo websites and Google 😅
Anyone here use Unsplash at all?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh, ok! I’ll have to look into that 😅 I don’t have too many friends on here, but I’m sure I can find book groupings!!
Thanks!! ♥️♥️
Umm . . . I don’t know how to make my account public 😅😅 Have I just not posted anything publicly or can you not even view it??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks!! 🙂 We’ll see how it goes. Maybe I’ll have to start thinking about it more 😆
Ohh gotcha. I’ll have to check that out!!
Am I the only one who keeps missing emails?? 🫤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think there’s an article on here about this . . . How to Write a Strong Heroine -from a strong Heroine?? Maybe check that out 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
♥️♥️
They look amazing!!! My favorite is the comic (although I’ve never read right to left before so that was interesting 😂)
You’re such a great artist!!! Characters like that are so, so hard for me to draw 😅 So great job!! They look amazing. Also I love the close up of her eye in the comic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops lol, I don’t really use Pinterest much but I can try to fix that 😂
Yeah it’s kind of weird!! I’ve tried it before but it’s still developing so faces can get a little weird. I use bing ai generator.
I tried it for moodboard stuff — a lot easier than scrolling through a bunch of pictures, but like I said, it makes mistakes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I love all of those!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome! I’m homeschooled too. 😉
So cool!! What’s your favorite part about being homeschooled?
Cool! If you start a blog, let me know because I will definitely read it!
Will do! 😊
Wow, your WIP sounds epic! I would totally read something like that! I love the titles you chose for the trilogy, too.
Tysm!!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh yeah!!! I have done this before in my head (not really out loud but that sounds awesome 😆)
Yep it does!!! 🙂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks 🙂
Get to know their dreams, fears, greatest loves, biggest regrets, the most consequential moments of their life, their insincerities, the lies they believe about themselves and the world, their weaknesses, their strengths, root desires, conflicting desires, their idols, secrets, how they perceive themselves, how…
- Load More
