Hiya Hannah here:))

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hiya Hannah here:))

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

Hi there Hannah! And welcome to KP!

I’m euodia.vision (you can call me Euodia, Vision, EV, whatever you like)! I’m a Christian homeschooled junior in high school who loves to read and write fantasy (and various other things as well but fantasy is my go-too 😉). I make my home in the world of Tolkien and Middle-earth, but I enjoy the occasional visits to Aerwiar and Narnia. Marvel is my second love (could talk about it all day). Annnnnd, *takes a deep breath* I could share a lot more but I don’t want to bore you with the details.

Now questions for you!

1. If you could invite three characters (book, movie, etc.) over for dinner, who would you invite?

2. Favorite season?

3. Favorite food?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1251

@hannahn

Hi Hannah! Welcome to KP!

I’m the ArcaneAxiom. I love math, searching for fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I prefer to read and write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current WIP is a multiverse project with my sister (@princessachronicles) called the Septrum.

Questions!

Do you lean towards Hard or Soft worldbuilding? (hard as in more well defined boundaries to the world for the reader, or soft with more open ended possibility where anything could happen.)

What is your current WIP?

What is your favorite aspect of the worldbuilding, character, or plot in your WIP, or perhaps some other story you’ve heard?

And last but not least:

Can someone granted immortality actually experience eternity?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

HannahN
        @hannahn
          • Total Posts: 22

@hybridlore
          That’s so cool! Wow the girl w/ cancer story would be so powerful. Lol the districts!

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by HannahN.

swoony romance lover

HannahN
          @hannahn

Hey @thearcaneaxiom!

Thanks!

Definitely Hard, since I don’t really write fantasy:) you?

current WIP – barely starting out yet so haven’t fleshed it out properly! I wanted to do a rivals-to-lovers Christian romance but I feel God’s telling me that’s not it… so waiting for a firm idea of what to do!

Banter probably. I love banter lol Wbu?

Yes:)

swoony romance lover

HannahN
            @hannahn

Hey @euodia-vision!

Cool! I’m also a junior! Nah that’s not boring at all lol. Can’t answer the first one (too manyyy!). Second q – I actually live in Sri Lanka which is a country that has no seasons (just wet/dry) so it’s like an eternal summer!! So yeah I’ve never acc experienced winter/autumn but after reading/watching movies set in those seasons I think I’d probs like autumn best! Or winter coz Christmas:) You? Okay total foodie here. Honestly depends on my mood. Some days I’ll be craving lasagne (right now) others I’ll be craving a brownie with fudge sauce lol. Can’t choose a favourite:) Wbu?

swoony romance lover

HannahN
              @hannahn

Hey @light-warrior-pen!

Nice! I love artsy ppl:) Ooh same – romance is totally my genre. Ooh I can’t pick one! Do you have a pick? Ah honestly not a book couple but a Bible couple – Mary & Joseph… I mean can’t wait to ask them how they handled teen parenting:) Favourite movies have to be “I am not ashamed” or “Remember the Goal” Wbu?

swoony romance lover

hybridlore
                @hybridlore
                  • Total Posts: 1359

@hannahn

Oh thanks!! 🙂 We’ll see how it goes. Maybe I’ll have to start thinking about it more 😆

Ohh gotcha. I’ll have to check that out!!

Am I the only one who keeps missing emails?? 🫤

There is always light behind the clouds.
                  - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Light Warrior Pen
                  @light-warrior-pen
                    • Total Posts: 103

@hannahn

Favorite … probably Angel, my CIA agent.

Favorite movies: Pride and Prejudice (starring Colin Firth), Emma (starring Romola Garai) North and South (directed by Sandy Welch) and Sabrina (starring Julia Ormund and Harrison Ford.)

XD I know. How would you like to be the parents of the Son of God?

This girl is armed with books, coffee, and writing accoutrements!

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1306

@hannahn

Cool! I’m also a junior!

Nice! 😁

I actually live in Sri Lanka which is a country that has no seasons (just wet/dry) so it’s like an eternal summer!! So yeah I’ve never acc experienced winter/autumn but after reading/watching movies set in those seasons I think I’d probs like autumn best! Or winter coz Christmas:) You?

Ahhh, that’s SO cool!!!! I live in Ohio, USA, and we experience all four seasons (though I would be fine if we didn’t have winter 😆). Hm, my favorite season is either autumn or spring!

Okay total foodie here. Honestly depends on my mood. Some days I’ll be craving lasagne (right now) others I’ll be craving a brownie with fudge sauce lol. Can’t choose a favourite:) Wbu?

Ohh yummm. 😋😂 My favorite food is either pizza or ice cream. 😊

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >