@beth-torres
Active 5 hours, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I love that idea! sounds so intriguing!
I don’t think it’s that cliche, just like @jonas commented earlier. I love the names of your characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
So I struggle with making outlines. I have a mentor who strongly encourages me to plot everything, but I’m more of what some call a “pantser”. I think there’s an article on KP about “pantsing” if you guys are curious what that is.
Every time I try to plot, it’s like a mental roadblock! I’ve seen articles about knowing your ending first, but that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@savannah_grace9208
Sorry, got distracted lol. I liked it! I didn’t really have too much feedback on that part. Sorry, I gtg! I’ll ttyl!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
XXD honestly, I sort of wish I could slow down and read normally sometimes.. it’s just, when I get so caught up in a book I don’t want to lol. But I guess it is a nice skill to have for other things, just I feel like I miss things sometimes. I’m glad I don’t have to read every single word, though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
it’s the only new thing I added to it, everything else is the same.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Okay awesome!! I’ll check it out! No problem lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I just finished the new chapter! It’s now at the beginning of the book, the new prologue! The original prologue is now a regular chapter. (sorry if this is confusing!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
That’s great! I’m at almost 12,000 words currently and work on it every day. Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
oooh, I’m intrigued! Is there a way for me to read it? I love reading other people’s writing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
thanks! glad you like it! what’s you WIP about?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Allison! I like Eragon by Christopher Paolini. I love volleyball and doing 4H! I love my chickens and my dog Willa 🙂
I write almost every day whenever possible.
I like Sef, a young girl with a past that has not been kind to her.
to read about her, here’s the link to my work in progress: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@trailblazer Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a homeschooled Christian teenager and a sophomore in high school.
No problem, I was entirely new to forums when I joined, too, so don’t worry about it! It’s not too hard to learn how to use!
Oooh, I love all of those genres… I usually write in science fiction or dystopian, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janessa!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Now it’s time for newbie questions! 😊
1. Of the mountains that you’ve been too, which range is your favorite and why?
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. What’s your WIP about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Ooof, yeah, that’s crazy. Yeah, I get where you’re coming from. It’s hard to find friends when everyone already knows everyone, and hard feeling like an outsider too. Oh, yeah. There are a lot of people who claim to be Christians and don’t act it which is sad because it turns nonbelievers away. But I know we all have things we…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I go to a really small school in Montana ( so already we don’t have a lot of people compared to other states) and there’s 12 in my class. The seniors this year have a graduating class of 6! So we are SUPER SMALL. In my school there’s not very many people to choose from, so you kinda are stuck with them for the rest of the time you’re…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Sorry if this posts twice lol, I think it’s glitching for me.
Awesome haha!
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anyth…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Right now I’m 13 but will turn 14 tomorrow! I’m really young for my great-thanks to homeschool!
Oh my goodness we have even more in common! I’m 13 and a freshman as well. But I turn 14 in a couple months. That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@savanah_grace2009
Awesome haha!
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anything to do with the Garden, but I can see how you thought that!…
-
hybridlore and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years ago - Load More
