@beth-torres
Active 9 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Maybe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
No, I meant my submission to the forum. I’ve never seen the moderation feature before. If you want, you can contact them to see if it got lost or is just being moderated still.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, but you COULD.
No it doesn’t have anything to do with Clydak.
Ok.
Also, I would wait a bit before reposting.  My submission took at least a week to process. And the forum directors have a lot of other stuff  to manage.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds great so far! Question: ‘magical abilities’ is pretty vague. Can you  expand on what the swords can do? How is it related to Arcweaving?
This sounds very useful for planetary travel, too.
WAIT, does this somehow have anything  to do with Clydak??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
That is correct. Conversation over.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yes 😁
And Mere Christianity was on the schedule, yes, but due to a variety of events, we decided to wait until next term.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I posted from my phone, but apparently it lost its way *facepalm*
Anyway, hello! I’mÂ
JonasCloaked Mystery’s (younger and infinitely more mature) sister. You can call me Bridget, or HighScribe. I love literally EVERY SINGLE one of those authors you mentioned, and the books, too (except for Mere Christianity and Phantastees, which…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, I love thisss!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yesss, I really need to get back into this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*stealthily hits subscribe before melting back into the shadows*
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Heyyyy Eccentric Mentor!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Really? I love mountains too XD I’ll have to google that range, but I did see pictures of Lesotho and it looked really pretty! Is it very remote where you live?
Ooh, okay, awesome! It sounds pretty cool, I would love to hear about the plot if you want to share it! Is it fantasy?
I loved the wingfeather saga, narnia, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If your readers love the characters enough, I think even with a slower plot, the story will still work! But yeah, I see what you mean.
So, you say that you don’t know what’s going to happen… that makes me wonder, is the sequel absolutely necessary? Like, for the character’s arcs, and everything, or was the story really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome XD I’ll definitely be on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Kathyrn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooled teenager, violinist, and writer. I mostly write science fiction or dystopian ideas, and I love Andrew Peterson and instrumental music as well!
That’s awesome! How long have you lived in Africa? I really like geography and learning other…[Read more]
- Load More

Good job!👏
Thanks! XD
How are you doing?
I’m pretty good! My grandma came and visited us for a week which was pretty fun, since we moved she has never seen our house/town and state!
It also has gotten so cold here, I’m wearing a sweatshirt 🙂 I am so not used to it, since I used to live in a desert, lol!
How are you?
Awesome!! Yeah XD it’s getting cooler here, too. I love fall weather 🥰
I’m pretty good! How’s writing going for you?
Oh my gosh I love fall too!!!! Fall weather is great 🙂
@savannah_grace2009
I know right!! It’s like the perfect mix between cold and warm. What’s new with you?
@hybridlore
Well I’ve been doing volleyball, and working on my WIP a LOT! also I’ve been making moodboards for my characters and also I’ve been on KP a lot too.
Writing is going ok, I am almost halfway done with my WIP (gasp!!!) I have writers block a bit from time to time, but it goes away pretty quickly 🙂 How is your WIP going?
@savannah_grace2009
Oh, okay awesome!!
@acancello
That’s amazing, girl! So are you still aiming for 50k-60k words? That would put you at about . . . 20-30k?
Ehh, haha I haven’t worked on it in a while — lately if I have writing time I’ve been brainstorming, working on a short story, or going on Kingdom Pen XXD
I’m trying to work out some things,…[Read more]
Yep! I am shooting for 60k, and I’m at 24k now. Guess I’m getting a little ahead of myself at the halfway point… but hey, its close! lol!
Maybe you should step back from your book and think about what you want it to be about/like? That helps me when I don’t like a scene or whats about to happen. I change it entirely. 🙂 If you need any help,…[Read more]
I mean, yeah, 24k is still awesome… I was proud of myself for 10k, because I have kind of a history of abandoning projects after a chapter or two XD.
Thank you! I definitely will tag you if I need help. Yeah, I’ve sort of been doing that, I guess, but I’m thinking I’ll try to get back to it today … we’ll see what actually happens lol. It’s…[Read more]