@beth-torres
Active 14 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
@sinner4him
Ranks, they are based on posts. oh, wait, you’ve already been told that, never mind.
You can click directly on the Community tab and it comes up with a whole bunch of stuff, select the thing that best fits your book and create a new topic.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
No problem XD hopefully it wasn’t getting annoying, I just keep seeing things that I’m like, “Oh Ava does that!” or whatever, so yeah XD. When are you leaving YWW?
That was really good! I’m super interested to s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
I grew up a really sensitive kid though.
Yeah, same! I used to think scenes from veggietales were scary! XXXXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
I thought the same thing as hybridlore, lol. Otherwise, great!
That whole thing about Albert wanting to kiss Libbie and Bert actually kissing Clara made me cringe (which is a good thing!) because how awkward would that be???? AHHHH! But it’s good! I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY!!!!
but i probably won’t join….because I would rather just rant about Odyssey in general. So should I make a post thread where we can just “argue” about conspiracy theories, the way things “should have gone” (we’d be kind while arguing, of course, haha) or just talk about all things Odyssey?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
It’s totally fine! Don’t feel bad! (Now I feel bad for making you feel bad! lol)
It does kind of sound like her though, so I see where you’re coming from.
Yeah, I really don’t want the romance to be the main reason for the abuse, because that just sounds “cruel” to put my characters so much for the sake of an unhealthy…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I think so! Just might make it a little easier to understand XD I mean, in hindsight, they were at a corn shucking thing. I should’ve known they were talking about CORN ears XXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Great advice!
Ottoline from “Character Party” isn’t the one I was asking the question for, though, it’s an entirely different character. (If you check out my WIP page on KP, you’ll see it.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Nope, I think it’s just you XD I didn’t notice anything seeming weird, except I didn’t understand when Albert said, “We’ll see who gets the red ear of corn tonight!” until Dr. Hawley opened it. Anyway, I like Clara and him together so far!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Actually, yes. I have been stepped on before six times, by six different horse on the same foot. I work at a stable that has 39 +/- horses, so it’s bound to happen.
It’s not a brand, it’s type of cheese and my personal favorite, try it sometimes It’s really good with celery or rice cakes.
Glad to here you like kp, hope to see you…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I was just making sure! Hmm…. yeah, I would just tag anyone you know/people who asked about your WIP, but of course you don’t have to. It just helps them to see it.
I know that @loopylin and @kyronthearcanin write science fiction, so maybe they would be interested to read it? Sorry, I don’t know who you’ve met yet. Or maybe @whalekee…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey, if you want to see my writing WIP, I started a topic called “Criticism on a revision draft” My first two chapters are on there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @jonas @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
If I just tagged you and you aren’t interested, feel free to go away.
So…If you’re still around, and haven’t read the first chapter, look up. If you’re still around and you have read the first chapter, look down.
CHAPTER 2-…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! Of course!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
I do know how to tag people, but who would be interested? I do have two friends, but at the time I posted that, they we nonexistent. Should I just tag people I know?
I like your idea of adding Nahim in, it’s probably the only advice I’ve gotten about this chapter that doesn’t ruin my purpose at all.
Actually, funny you should…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Sorry I never replied to this, but I still read it! I like where it’s going, lol. It’ll be interesting to see if Clara finds a husband XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
I use it to mean negative traits, but you’re right, it’s a little confusing. I’ll change that.
-
hybridlore started the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey guys! I know we’ve already had some of these topics, but I made another one! I don’t like to go into TOO much detail about my characters, but I’ve found that answering a few important questions can go a long way in fleshing them out.
I just made this questionnaire the other day, and it’s helped me a lot so far! If any of you wants to use it,…[Read more]
- Load More
