-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
This was lovely to come into. Let’s see…
Tavar
…In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient…
The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hmmm. He sounds dangerous. A man with a motive indeed.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Lol! Yeah, my friend interrupted my stuttering explanation of this character (an elven prince who risks his life to sneak a little girl to his dad so she can be fostered in safety… Then proceeds to spend the rest of his “immortal” life looking after her.) with the words, “So, he’s attractive?”
I stopped mid sentence, mouth open,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hey Linus! It’s good to see you occasionally active even if you have a lot of stuff going on.
I received an opportunity to illustrate a book. I can’t say too much yet, but if you are interested, I will let you know when it is published.
That isn’t a surprise. You’re a great illustrator. You should let us know when that happens!
I also confess…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
And for the actual RP…
Tavar
The thick leather of his book’s cover was creased with hundreds of years of eager hands cradling it just as Tavar did now. Where the ballads he had read yesterday had sported detailed illuminations in every possible margin, this tome left space for notes from the scribes who had copied it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@loopylin @beth-torresOk, let’s get this going. Meet…Tavar Avelorion. Now, with their makeshift home growing into a kingdom and the last traces of boyhood leaving his face, Tavar has found himself far from the haven of his father’s house. He came to learn more of the art of healing, not say goodbye again.Description: physically between 18-19…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Ah! That would be fun!
I’ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y’all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I…. Have a thought.
I have a character I would like to explore… Like Ari, he belongs to that world’s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he’s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his “story” begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol! Thought so, but it’s ok.
*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
- Load More
