-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I have pictures of Singeprimes and MandaloreWings, but I’ll have to find them and upload them.
In the meantime, here’s a diagram of a typical dragonman skeleton:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I know you already saw this one, but he’s the only Stewjon Four-Winged drawing I have, so…..

Facts about Stewjon Four-Wingeds:
- They’re rare. Much more so than other dragonmen kinds.
- They’re awesome. Pure awesome. I mean, four wings, gills and webbed talons, fire, catlike ears (which work just like cats’ or…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
This picture’s pretty self-explanatory.

Facts about JediWings:
- Not all “JediWings” are part of the Jedi Order, but they were given their name because the majority of them are. And of course, the scorpion-like barb on the end of the dragon’s tail is a little bit like a lightsaber!
- These dragons’ body temperature is slightly warmer than…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I like that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elfwing Thanks! I really love working on these characters…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Yeah, that’s just like Ethan.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel You’re welcome. I love writing Star Wars fanfics, especially dragon ones! And a word on Wings of Fire–the later books aren’t as good as the first five. Those are the best.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@lorelei-writer It’s spelled Keilah but pronounced Kayla; it’s the Spanish spelling (my parents are Puerto Rican).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@lorelei-writer I love that poem!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@lydia-s Thanks! Rinzler is actually my brother’s character, but we worked on his story together. Sorry for the late reply!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I do the same! You’re one of the ones on my Dragon Lore topic, so you’ll see when I post multitudinous facts about half-man, half-dragon cultures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@melancholic-writer Cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@joy-caroline Cool, you’re doing a trilogy? I…don’t ever remember finishing many of my series. But I’d like to read what everyone else says!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel In answer to your question “who doesn’t love dragon people”…..My brother. He calls them “weirdos.” I don’t know why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elfwing @trahia-the-minstrel @elanor Thanks, all of you!
Cool facts about CloneWings:
- The spikes of a CloneWing aren’t detachable, unlike those of a similar dragon, the Rebelwhip. (If I can find a good picture of one of those I will!)
- The technical name for this type is the Mandalore Ice Dragon. But the name “CloneWing” caught on when the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@elanor You wanted to be on here too, so here you go!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
Wow! I’ll see if I can find some good quotes to post here.
-
Keilah H. started the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I decided to move over here because I didn’t want to take up too much space on your introduction topic. You can tag other people for this topic…you know what? @elfwing You were also interested in my dragons, so I’ll tag you too.
So, basically, here I’m going to tell you about the Dragonmen–my [usually Star Wars-derived]…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
@elanor Thanks! I’m moving the discussion to another topic so I don’t take up too much space. You’re welcome to join if you want me to tag you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
@elanor Hey there! Sorry I’m taking up all the space with my dragon drawings and stuff. You can ask whatever you want!
- Load More
