Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3871

This guy’s one of my favorite dragons. Why? Because I created his species specifically for him, rather than “adapting” a dragon species from a book or movie. He has four wings, catlike ears (which can do everything real cat ears do), gills on his neck and webbed talons (just because; I couldn’t draw the gills because his neck is obscured). He’s awesome all around.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Trahia the Minstrel
      @trahia-the-minstrel
        • Total Posts: 193

I absolutely love all you art! @keilah-h

And that picture of Rex you drew without tracing is soo good! And I love the dynamic colours on the Clonewing Rex!😄😄

We all need the Obi-wan Kenobi Dragon Legend!

I think my favourite clone from Bad Batch is maybe Echo. Or Tech. I enjoy the two as a duo😁

The end of a story, a beautiful picture; a feeling of longing yet hope~
        That’s my wish to create.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@trahia-the-minstrel YESSSS TECH IS AWESOME! Although my favorite is probably Hunter. Honestly, I like them all. Even Crosshair. I mean, he’s totally evil. But still awesome. I have dragon versions of all of them too.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

And of course! The Stewjon Four-Winged Dragon (That proves how much of a Star Wars freak I am, I even know the name of Obi-Wan’s home planet) is just the coolest dragon ever. (Sorry CloneWings, he definitely tops you guys)

Trahia the Minstrel
            @trahia-the-minstrel

I know right? @keilah-h

Hunter’s relationship with Omega🥰.

I really wanted Crosshair to join them again at the end, though. Was kinda sad when he didn’t 🥲

Where did you gain a love of dragons from?

Are you a fan of that Wings of Fire series (the one that has dragons on the cover and is all about dragons?) I keep seeing it in bookstores, but I’ve never tried it yet …

And what about How to Train Your Dragon? I love that!

Trahia the Minstrel
              @trahia-the-minstrel

Oh boy, I knew the name of his planet as well😂 I just didn’t think about it until you pointed it out

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

Yes! How to Train Your Dragon and Wings of Fire are great!! And yes to Omega and Hunter’s “serious big brother-hilarious little sis” relationship. Just yes. Honestly, it’s cute (although Hunter would definitely hate being called “cute”).

I really wanted Crosshair to re-join the Bad Batch too. If I ever met him in our world, I’m not sure if I’d strangle-hug him or just plain strangle him.

For another drawing…here’s dragon Tech. Ignore the writing below his name–those were just notes from my fanfics. It took me forever to do the shading on his face….and don’t ask me why he’s surrounded by junk.

Elanor
                  @elanor
                    • Total Posts: 184

@trahia-the-minstrel

Hi Tráhia, I go as Elanor here on the forum, welcome!

I absolutely love your drawing. I’ve never heard of an ocarina I’ll have to look it up…. Searches and listens to song…. Oo that’s a cool sounding instrument.

I also greatly enjoy the LOTR books and movies and well Tolkien’s writings in general. I also have just watched the Marvel movies with my Dad and have greatly enjoyed them. My least favourites were the Ironman movies my favourite… probably the ones with Thor and Loki. Their characters are really great.

I’ve been homeschooled my whole life too. Your WIP sounds really great. I could see that plot and theme would make a great story and keep readers in suspense.

A couple questions.

1. If you had to choose between skydiving and bungee jumping which would you choose? And why?

2. Do bananas belong in fruit salade?

Anyhow welcome to the forum. See you around.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Elanor.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@elanor Hey there! Sorry I’m taking up all the space with my dragon drawings and stuff. You can ask whatever you want!

Elanor
                      @elanor

@keilah-h

No problem. Your drawings are pretty cool looking. Although I haven’t ever seen any StarWars movies. I’ve personally wanted to be able have wings at times it would be too cool.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@elanor Thanks! I’m moving the discussion to another topic so I don’t take up too much space. You’re welcome to join if you want me to tag you.

Elanor
                          @elanor

@keilah-h

Sure!

Trahia the Minstrel
                            @trahia-the-minstrel

Hi @elanor !

I love your name😊.

As to your questions:

1. Definitely skydiving, cause I think it’d kinda feel like flying, and you’d have such a beautiful view, and then get to glide down with a parachute … without a jerk at the bottom that’d probably make me feel sick.

2. Absolutely, why not?

also, @keileh-h, I love seeing your drawings, and don’t mind them being on this thread. But if you’re changing threads, let me know where you put them, cause I think they’re gorgeous! Who doesn’t love dragon-people?😁

Jodi Maile
                              @jodi-maile
                                • Total Posts: 138

@trahia-the-minstrel Oh good, thanks! And I’m 21 😁

Elanor
                                @elanor

@trahia-the-minstrel

Thanks. I read the LOTR and once Elanor the star flower appeared I decided to add it to my favourite names list. Your name is cool itself.

What is the bird in your profile picture? I recognize it. Somehow I’m thinking it might live in Australia or New Zealand?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Elanor.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >