Hey!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tasha Van Kesteren
    @melancholic-writer
      • Total Posts: 15

@jodi-maile
      Cool, cool, and extra cool! XD

@keilah-h

You had to get me started XD. I will try not to ramble about my favs.

Movies: Marvel, and musicals. I also really love the Phantom of the Opera that you can get on CD. (The others look not as good)

Books: Traitor Game Series, all things Tolkien, Count of Monte Cristo, and Melanie Dickerson’s fairytale retellings.

Kathleen
      @kathleenramm
        • Total Posts: 635

@melancholic-writer

The Premise to your WIP sound interesting! Do you have any favorite characters from the novel yet?

Also, flying is an awesome choice. I’d probably choose the same thing. If I could fly, I’d probably hang out on rooftops and trees all the time, haha.

Tasha Van Kesteren
        @melancholic-writer

@kathleenramm

Even though he doesn’t come in until the next little bit (I started this story just before I started working and took a break) Lucas, my hero is probably my favourite from what I know about him.

Lol that would be fun XD

Trahia the Minstrel
          @trahia-the-minstrel
            • Total Posts: 193

Hi! I’m 18, and have been homeschooled all my life. 🙂

I think it’s epic what you said about writing clean fiction for kids — that’s exactly what I want to do in fantasy as well. My current project almost completed stemmed from the fact that I wanted to be able to have an epic fantasy story in the style of the anime I always heard my adult siblings raving about, but I wanted it to be suitable for kids, too. Basically, a complex epic story that teens could enjoy as well as their younger siblings!

You go girl!😁

The end of a story, a beautiful picture; a feeling of longing yet hope~
            That’s my wish to create.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@melancholic-writer Tolkien’s writings are great, and Marvel movies are cool too–even though I’ve only watched three or four, plus some of the Disney+ shows. Which movie/show was your favorite?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Tasha Van Kesteren
              @melancholic-writer

@keilah-h

Ooh, that’s a hard one! Uh uh uh um…can I say all of the one’s I’ve watched except Captain Marvel?

@trahia-the-minstrel

Ooh that sounds so cool!!

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@melancholic-writer Cool!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >