The most awkward intro ever ;)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE The most awkward intro ever ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Lorelei Angelino
    @lorelei-writer
      • Total Posts: 32

*the grand entrance* Well hi there! I just joined the KP forum (probably won’t be on it that much tho XD Life. *nods*)

I’m a YDubber, so….yeah. I’m guessing some of y’all are as well. (the most awkward intro ever wow)

I’m 14, a Christian, homeschooler, poet, and writer!

Nice to meet y’all!

*the grand exit*

Writing is a journey . . . journey for the Lord.

Jodi Maile
      @jodi-maile
        • Total Posts: 138

@lorelei-writer Hellooo! Welcome! I’m Jodi, and I write a bunch of things, usually fantasy or dystopia these days depending on my mood XD

Some questions:

Do you have a WIP you’re currently working on?

What inspired you to start writing? I’ve always loved fantasy books, which is how I ended up writing so much of it…

Anyway, nice to meet you! Hopefully see you around the forums 🙂

Lorelei Angelino
        @lorelei-writer

Hi, Jodi! Nice to meet you! XD

Yes, I do have a WIP! It’s a medieval fantasy story that I’m about 8K through. If you want a synopsis, I could probably dig it up. 😂

Um, I’m not sure. XD I guess because I LOVE reading and when I was 8 or 9 I was like: I have my own ideas, I need to write them!

Issabelle Perry
          @issawriter7
            • Total Posts: 976

@lorelei-writer

*gasp* IS THAT LORELEI I SEE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves excitedly* Heya, girl!!! SO awesome to see you here!!!! *sends welcome chocolate*

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
            TeenWritersNook.com

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@lorelei-writer Hi! I’m 14 too! I’m Keilah. I have ZERO idea what ydubber means! I think I’m being a bit too enthusiastic.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Jodi Maile
              @jodi-maile

@lorelei-writer

So cool! A synopsis would be much appreciated, I enjoy hearing about other people’s works! 🙂

Yep, pretty much same. Ever since I thought to myself that I could write stories like the ones I was reading, I’ve been trying to tell stories XD

Elanor
                @elanor
                  • Total Posts: 184

@lorelei-writer

Hello and welcome!

I’m 17 and I’m also a Christian, homeschooler, poet, and writer.

So a few questions:

1. What sort of poetry do you write?? (It’s one of my favourite pastimes I’ve just written a poem in the last couple of days about the Fall colors and what this season reminds me of)

2. Does mustard belong in a cheese tomato sandwich?

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Katherine
                  @mkfairygirl
                    • Total Posts: 549

@lorelei-writer LORELEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 OH MY GOODNESS, I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE HERE!! *jumps up and down* *waves wildly* (Did you know I was on this forum?)

Aaah, I’m so happy you’re here!!!!!!!!! *gives you a big cake*

Alright, alright, I’ll ask some questions now. What is your favorite book? What is your favorite movie? What is Cedar’s favorite food? (What, I was curious. XDD)

Oh, and welcome to the Kingdom!!!!<333

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                    Fall in love with Jesus

Lorelei Angelino
                    @lorelei-writer

@mkfairygirl @issawriter7

I HAD NO IDEA Y’ALL WERE ON HERE!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

*takes chocolate gratefully*

Okay, Kat, to answer your questions: Holy Bible (but Melanie Dickerson’s books and Jane Eyre are stil on the podium 😉XD) I don’t have a favorite movie! Musicals are the best though. Cedar’s favorite food…hmmm. OH I just invented something called a squicmunk sandwich in my WIP, and I’m thinking Cedar would like that. *nods*

NICE TO SEE YA GIRLS!!!!!!! <33333333

Lorelei Angelino
                      @lorelei-writer

@elanor

HI!!! I love writing poetry either about God or real life struggles and relationships (like about hope in depression or about love, etc. It helps me get my feelings out lol.) I LOVE FALL (I’d love to read that poem too If you wanna share 😀)

Mustard belongs in that sandwich if there’s also meat – not too preferable if it’s just with cheese and tomato. XD

Lorelei Angelino
                        @lorelei-writer

@keilah-h

Hi, nice to meet you! I love your name!! (how do you pronounce it?)

XD it basically just means I’m a part of the Young Writer’s Workshop!

Hey, it’s okay, a lot of times I’M way to enthusiastic, so you’re good!

Lorelei Angelino
                          @lorelei-writer

@jodi-maile

Okay, here it is!

The Seliyvcan Civil War has torn Iliya’s home to shreds. The former king of Seliyvca went missing, and now his brother, Prince Javier—an evil-spirited, reckless young man—is next in line for the throne.

Iliya, an indentured servant in the palace, finds out that Prince Javier is doing horrible things to the citizens of Seliyvca. She decides to go out and warn the next town in his wake about his intentions.

Sorrel is trying to take care of his uncle outside the town of Elwenore. He is perfectly fine living rurally, in the quiet countryside, but when the crops fail, he has to venture to the town to look for work—so he and his uncle don’t starve.

When Iliya and Sorrel meet, Iliya can only hope that he will learn to trust her and help save Elwenore, defeat the prince, and bring justice to Seliyvca—even though Sorrel has his uncle to worry about.

🙂 Tell me what you think!

Jodi Maile
                            @jodi-maile

@lorelei-writer Ooooh that sounds great! I love the way you’ve set the two characters up to meet and help each other. Now I wanna read the whole story…thanks for sharing the description! 😁

Lorelei Angelino
                              @lorelei-writer

@jodi-maile

Thank YOU!

Elanor
                                @elanor
                                  • Total Posts: 184

@lorelei-writer

I write poetry about the same things! I’d say about half of them are themed around some emotion or idea and how to push through struggles and how God is always there to help and the other half are ones of how I see God’s amazing splendor and handiwork through His creation.

I love Fall too. It’s my absolute favourite season! The beautiful colors, the crispness of the air, harvesting all the food from the garden and fruit trees, etc. etc. So many great things about it.

Sure I could share the poem. I haven’t even finished it yet or gotten the kinks out…. Lol. But I can for sure.

I did get one of my poems published on KP if you want to read that, too. It’s called A Tree. The name sounds sort of meh but I’m the end I think it best portrayed the theme of the poem on the whole.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >