-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 what do you mean? He’s my character already.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Okay, that was NOT tomorrow. But here’s my character! He’s not too much of a talker (the show described him as “not much of a conversationalist,” so to cut down on the large number of tags I’ll probably just tag whoever owns the character he happens to be talking to. That all right with you?
All right, I’ll start…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Feather and Rinzler
“Everett,” said Feather. “That’s a nice name, actually.”
“Fits him better than the Dark Player does,” Rinzler mused.
Feather’s gaze flicked to the newcomers. “Hello, Molly and Xavier. You two have great names as well. I’m Feather, and over there is my friend, Rinzler. I’ll let the other two…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon That’s super sad, but amazing storytelling all at the same time. I want to read your book……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Really? So sorry, next time I get a chance I’ll try to redo it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
All right, time to introduce the character I was talking about. Here’s a drawing of him (that I did not make):

For the things I DIDN’T make about him:
His name’s Crosshair, for his prowess with a rifle (he can hit a target from 10 kilometers/6 miles away; in other words, he could shoot something off the top of Mount…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
file:///C:/Users/JAHEL/Documents/My%20stories/What%20If–Star%20Wars-Tron%20combination%20(pdf%20file).pdf
Ok, I hope this’ll work. Here’s the whole thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka He’s extremely futuristic. He comes from the Star Wars universe, so… I don’t think it’ll be too much of a problem though.
@freedomwriter76 ok then, I’ll introduce him tomorrow if I can!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’ll do it whenever I have time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that scene…. Marvel humor at its best. And I should probably make the story I’m telling you into a google doc or something so you can have the whole thing….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I will repeat that I did not create him, so if that’s in any way against the rules of this “game” I won’t go ahead with the plan.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka Do you mind if I add a character to your group? He’s not mine, never was, but I do some work on his character arc in the fanfic he has a major role in, and it’s a tiny bit like what your characters are going through. I’ll probably introduce him tomorrow if neither of you reply. I’m just waiting for my other group to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean You can do whatever you want! I won’t mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You don’t have to if you don’t want to! But it would be fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, cool! And yes, I have to say, Anakin Skywalker is such a cool character. He doesn’t appear in this fanfic but he’s in a few of my other ones.
Here’s the next part!
The five of them suddenly found themselves in a completely different room than they’d been in before.
“What—what just happened?” Echo asked, looking around.…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure have! Wanna join us?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Packing Punches! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@starshiness yes…..that’s how it is for me….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Here’s a drawing (another traced fan art) of the character Hunter later in the story, holding two discs. (The story explains why.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I actually will give you this little clip of a 49-page Star Wars/Tron fanfiction I had a lot of fun writing. It also kinda has a tiny bit of Marvel in it, because I was inspired to write it somewhat in the style of the What If? series.
“This’ll take a few minutes.” said Echo, crouching down to insert his data-spike right “hand”…
- Load More
