Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? :D

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Y’all, I love writing Fanfiction. I am writing a (currently) 129-page Marvel BEHEMOTH fanfiction that has taught me so much about writing.

So, does anyone else on here love writing Fanfiction like me? And if so, what’s your favorite thing about it?

My favorite thing is writing my favorite characters and coming up with a new journey for them. (Yes, that means Steve and Bucky XD) It’s also taught me so much about writing scenes with large groups of people, writing people of various ages, writing good friendship relationships, and, actually, has taught me how to write characters that suffer from Trauma, Guilt, and PTSD. Which has been great for one of my actual books.

So y’all, do you enjoy writing fanfiction? What do you write fanfictions about? This is also a place to just talk about Fanfiction. Y’all are out there somewhere! 😀

Anonymous

@keilah-h. You’re the only one I know writes Fanfictions, lol. XD Care to join me? XD XD XD

Anonymous

Uh….the fanfic is 143 pages now, 32 chapters, over 28,000 words. Y’all, this fanfiction is HUGE. XD

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 What fanfics do you typically write? I have them for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Star Wars, Marvel, Jurassic World, a little-known Disney sci-fi called Tron, Warrior Cats, and one that happens to be a combination of all of those.

And wow, that’s a long story!! I honestly wish I could stay on one project that long, I usually switch around a lot. I do have a five-book Jurassic World fanfic, but I only have the last book and a part of the first, third and maybe second written.

Weird question. Have you ever paired off (“shipped” if we’re using fandom slang) an official character from a story universe with a character you created? I do that a lot. I was even able to do a love triangle with two official characters and an OC.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Really only Marvel, heh. XD I’m a huge Marvel nerd, but other than that…a little bit of my favorite book Preacher on The Run, Mario, and I USED to write a lot of Sonic. But now…just Marvel, lol. XD

Can’t say I have shipped any. But I’m starting to detect a little bit of possible romance between my OC Madelene and Bucky…so…who knows! Maybe I already am doing that! (but Steve will always be with Peggy. Fight me Marvel fans) XD

Anonymous

“USED to?”? AHH, MY GRAMMAR IS HORRID. XXD

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Cool, cool. Yeah, sometimes a character’s best match is the one he has.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I actually will give you this little clip of a 49-page Star Wars/Tron fanfiction I had a lot of fun writing. It also kinda has a tiny bit of Marvel in it, because I was inspired to write it somewhat in the style of the What If? series.

“This’ll take a few minutes.” said Echo, crouching down to insert his data-spike right “hand” into one of the ports. “But I’ll have all that we need, and I’ll be able to erase any trace of us from the Imperial database.”

He was halfway finished when a security guard passing the server room noticed shapes moving inside. “Hey!” he called. “What are you doing? Who are you?”

“Time to go.” Wrecker pulled Echo away.

“I wasn’t able to get our files out of the system,” the cyborg clone protested.

“Do you have the ones we need?” Hunter asked. “Right now those are more important.”

Echo nodded, and the five clones ran through the forest of servers, looking for a way out.

They found one…but it was up to the roof of the building. They were basically cornered. “Nowhere to run.” said the security guard.

Echo smiled slyly—and stepped backward over the edge!

“What’re you doing?” Hunter snapped as his brother fell. But Echo seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He grabbed onto one of the speeders they’d left with his one good hand and hoisted himself onto it, coming around for the others.

The speeder wasn’t made for five—or even four and a kid. It lurched dangerously, especially with its pilot having only one hand to control it with. “Set us down over there.” said Hunter, pointing to an open door in the next building.

“I know you’re in there!” came the distant voice of the security guard.

“Tech, stop fiddling with that keyboard and shut the door!” Hunter shouted as Tech busied himself with the control panel in the room.

“I’m trying!” Tech retorted, hitting a key. It shut the door—but made something behind them start to glow ominously.

“Uh…what’s that?” Wrecker turned his head to look at it right before it shot a beam of light.

It has NO context, sorry, but I took the characters from one of the Star Wars TV shows and the storyline from the movie Tron Legacy and put them together. Want to hear more?

(Also, I know it keeps mentioning five clone characters but only four had lines. The fifth doesn’t say anything for the duration of this scene.)

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

Here’s a drawing (another traced fan art) of the character Hunter later in the story, holding two discs. (The story explains why.)

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Though I know basically nothing about Tron or Star Wars(save for Annakin Skywalker), I love that! I love the art too. 😀 And the story is so intriguing! I’d love to hear more if you wanna share it! I’m all open to new things to read, lol. XD I definitely want to hear more! I need to figure out how this ends! 😀 Feel free to share! <3

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Oh, cool! And yes, I have to say, Anakin Skywalker is such a cool character. He doesn’t appear in this fanfic but he’s in a few of my other ones.

Here’s the next part!

The five of them suddenly found themselves in a completely different room than they’d been in before.

“What—what just happened?” Echo asked, looking around.

A loud droning caught their attention, and the five raced out the door. A starship of some sort was above them.

It was unlike any ship they’d seen before, looking more like two columns and a connecting bar than anything else.

Suddenly the ground lowered beneath them, leaving them stuck on a narrow platform. The strange ship lowered to their level.

Black-armored soldiers walked out and grabbed the clones. “These programs don’t have discs!” one shouted to another. “Take them!”

“Programs?” Hunter said, struggling against the soldiers’ grip as they led him into the vessel they’d come in. “We’re not programs! We’re clones!”

The ship took off, taking them with it. Tech was fascinated. “How is this possible?” he asked, straining his neck to look out the window. “This world—the black and lights—all of it!”

“I’ve heard rumors.” Omega said. “But I didn’t think this was real. They actually did it.”

“Did what?” Hunter asked, but the thud of the ship landing drowned out the reply.

Another of the black-armored creatures inspected them. “Take these ones to the games.” he said. “And this one…” He stared down at Omega, the smallest of the five. “This one gets taken to our leader.”

“Let go of me!” Omega shouted as the soldiers grabbed her and led her away.

“Hey! She comes with us.” Hunter hissed, trying to force his own way out of the guards’ grip. But they held fast, and took him out of the others’ sight into an empty room.

At least, it looked empty. But it wasn’t.

Four creatures stepped out of the shadows; they looked human in all respects, but there was something different about them. They were programs. One held one finger to the sky. A light glowed from it. Hunter cocked his head, curious.

The four all aimed their finger-lights at him—and somehow sawed off his armor!

“Hey, hey! What’re you doing?” Hunter snapped at them. But as the pieces of his clone armor hit the floor, he found he was wearing a black bodysuit much like the one he’d been wearing before, except it seemed to be made of a different material.

“Huh.” Hunter looked down at his arm. The programs began attaching something else to his suit. When he looked down, he saw they’d put on lights of some sort. The lights blinked on, mostly a silvery color. Some of the smaller ones were a deep purple, including a stylized “99” on his chest.

“You will receive an Identity Disc.” said a voice—possibly one of the programs? “Everything you see or learn will be imprinted onto this disc.”

Hunter felt a jolt as the disc was fastened to his back, but it only lasted a second. He looked around as the programs stepped back from where he was. “What am I supposed to do now?” he asked one.

The program smiled at him, but it was hard to tell if it was a reassuring smile or an ominous one. “Survive.”

Anonymous

@keilah-h. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Girl, that is AWESOME!!!! I’m still willing to hear more! 😉

Anonymous

@keilah-h. And I’m going to share something with you! This is part of a scene in my HUGE Marvel Fanfic. This is a funny scene, in my opinion, and also, I just entirely love it. Hope you enjoy. XD

“Tony, get me out of these.”

“Can’t you take “no” as an answer, Cap?” Tony replied, sitting down on the armchair Steve had previously been sitting in. Sighed.

Steve groaned. Tried to pull the manacles binding his wrists apart, but no such luck. “Did you have to put them on my wrists and ankles?”

“You told me to make you sit. You asked for this one, Steve.”

“What are these made of, anyway?”

“Vibranium. Got them the first time we fought Viola. You know, in case we ever needed to catch her. Brought them this time for the same reason. You know…for an emergency.”

Steve rolled his eyes. What, did Tony consider this an emergency? Either way, Steve’s wrists and ankles were bound, and much as he hated to admit it, he wasn’t going anywhere. And worse…Tony was enjoying every moment of it.

“Tony, let me out.”

“Uhm….” Tony rubbed his chin, seemingly lost in thought; he shook his head, “how about no?”

Steve took in a deep breath. “Tony…come on. Let me out.”

“You asked for this, Steve. I’m just doing what you told me to do. Besides, maybe it’ll teach you to listen.”

“You never listen.”

Tony shrugged. Picked up a book and began reading.

Steve sighed. Yep. He was stuck. They had argued a bit more. Tried to fight a little, but as soon as his wrists had gotten close enough to each other, Tony had activated the magnetic handcuffs. And once Steve’s wrists were bound, it hadn’t been long before Tony used the other set on his ankles.

And now…this.

Tony seated in the armchair, reading a book…and Steve, laying on the floor, wrists and ankles bound, trying to decide how he’d get Tony to let him go.

But he couldn’t come up with anything that could even possibly change Tony’s mind.

And worse still, his wrists were placed and handcuffed in front of him. So, there was no way he’d even be able to crawl anywhere.

“I’ll listen now…”

“Will you? Because, by my count, you haven’t been listening to me in a long time. You’re just trying to get out.”

Steve groaned. Now he knew what Bucky must have felt like.

“Did you completely handcuff Bucky too?”

“Just the wrists for him. But I knew I would need more for you.” Tony replied with a shrug. “This book’s actually pretty good.”

“Tony. Please.”

“I’m teaching you a lesson Steve. Maybe this is all you need to be nicer and just what you need to learn how to listen.”

“How long are you going to keep me here?”

“As long as it takes for you to learn.”

He could be here for hours. Steve took in a deep breath.

“Tony, listen-“

“What’s going on in here?” Natasha asked. Steve looked over at them, they were upside-down of course, since he was stuck laying on his back, and he inwardly cringed.

He didn’t want everyone to see him like…well, this.

“Who are you going to handcuff next? Natasha?” Clint joked, smirk playing across his face.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I love that scene…. Marvel humor at its best. And I should probably make the story I’m telling you into a google doc or something so you can have the whole thing….

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Aww, thank you!

Yeah. XD

Yeah, you can turn it into a Google Doc. I’d love to read all of it! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >