-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actua…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, that was long. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’m finally RPing! 😁
Everton
Next to him, Ami spoke up. “We’ll help you find them if you’d like.”
“That’d be great!” Jocelyn replied.
The small group continued down the hall. As they walked, Ev heard a man cry, “Hold still and you won’t be hurt!”
“Let go of me!” Replied a young woman’s voice.
It sounded as if th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin
Feather and Crosshair
“If you want to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” Aurivis said, and he climbed up. Feather noticed one of his wings was injured.
She looked around for a place to get a foothold, but Crosshair was clearly thinking two steps ahead of her. He used the grappling hook att…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Hello there! My name’s Keilah.
Birds are great! What type is your favorite?
You can play the flute and the violin? That’s cool! My OC Feather has a sort of magic flute and plays it quite a bit…..and her friend Bucky has a violin but doesn’t really know how to play it.
And yes, Spanish! I come from a Hispanic family….I can…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings First question, what does bunkers mean? Then i can probably get a general idea of what he does.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @esther-c @am-I-missing-somebody??
Feather
A dragon.
He was beautiful.
“What kind of strange magic is this?” he asked.
“Who are you?” Lyla asked.
“Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.” said the dragon, shifting slightly. His…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s crazy!!!
I like snow, but I’m glad it gets warm here too. Ohio has ridiculous weather! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Once your done, I’d love to read it if you’re willing to share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
“Are you two looking for anyone?” Grimm asked.
Ami shook her head. “Not really. We’re just… here.” She smiled. “What about you?”
Sorry, that was really short. 😅 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have never read them, but I’ve heard of them. I know my friend described it as almost a staple of YA fiction at her school. As in, pretty much everyone had read it.
I’ve never had a big interest in reading it before, but as of now, I’m still deciding if I want to or not.
It’s interesting to hear different opinions on it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, it sounds a lot like Quentin, the hero’s distant cousin. I mean, if names run in the family…
That’d be cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops!! Just noticed that someone else asked you about your favorite coffee. 😅
I’ll ask this instead:
5. If you could live in any country, which would you choose?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!!! I bumped into you on another thread, but it’s so nice to meet you!!
I am learning Spanish as well, and play the violin!!
As for my writing, I like a little bit of everything. I wrote the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology; I am currently writing a dystopian trilogy; I have an idea for a biblical fiction a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the title suggestions!
Awesome!! Thanks for reading!
I’m sure your grandparents will love it!
Thx!! I really hope they do!!
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and…
- Load More

