-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, thanks!
I was just asking what you all think about if my charries may have PTSD or not. (Sry, that wasn’t very clear) I think Godly answered my question, but if you have any thoughts, please share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know this thread is old, but I’m replying anyway. XD
My brother, my mom, and I have all read Harry Potter. I think we all really enjoyed them! The books were really well written. Our whole fam watched the movies and liked them too!
I have no idea what house I’d be in. Lol XD
I don’t know what else to say about the books…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh! I missed your RP again! Like, it sends me emails for everything else. 🤦🏻♀️
Ooooh. This is going to be fun!! Breaking trust that was just starting to build! *evil author laugh*
Everton
Ev kept looking everywhere, not sure exactly what he was looking for. He leaned over to Ty, “Hey, um… do you even know what we are loo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Intruders! Leave my castle!” came a voice in the rain. A man, about Feather’s height, wielding a sword. (I honestly think she’s like an inch taller than him…..)
“Your castle?” Milo mumbled.
Crosshair aimed his rifle at the man. “Don’t step any closer. We warded off this place’s previous ‘owner,’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. No idea what pets I would want other than the two friendly cats that we already have.
Oh, that’s awesome! I only like friendly cats. Other than that, no thank you, please! Our family is definitely dog people. We actually have a wonderful Siberian husky! <3
2. tea over coffee, Sanpellegreno
Cool! (Is Sanpellegreno a type of tea?) I drink t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 He’s from a Star Wars fanfic, not sure if you’re gonna recognize it.
I haven’t found a good reference for him yet. I guess I’ll have to draw one.
Just tell me when would be a good time to bring him in.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! That’s what KP is for! Everyone on here is great! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@charityanne Cool!! I like that!
@theloonyone Ok, I know Charity is supposed to be the one answering the questions, but I saw the Olympic sport question and I knew what to answer…..
Lizard catching.
I don’t know, that’s just my favorite thing to do when I’m outside. I catch them, I identify whether they’re male or female (it’s possible…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @anyone-else-on-here
I’m not sure if any of my charries have PTSD or any of the like. If any did, it may be Everton, Tyrone, or Lukas.
But I don’t think they do. Ev’s parents never abused him. His father was only unnecessarily strict on him, and that just cause…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
This makes me realize I should probably read the forum guidelines 😅
XD
I think you’re right. Thx!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I just realized how much Serin reminds me of my own character Allen. He comes from a species I didn’t create cause he’s from a fanfic, but his character is all my own. His skin and hair are more or less the same color as hers, but one of his eyes is orange and the other is red (something of a genetic defect), and his ears…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!!
Just wondering how your story/story idea is coming along. Do you have a clear idea of what you wanna do? Have you started writing anything yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I guess! Go ahead if you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s all right. Take your time!
I’m just gonna wait for my turn so I can
drown my charries in emotional damageshow you guys/girls some backstory, some of which I didn’t create and some of which I did. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 It is!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings nice job! Yeah the eyes do have a video gamey feel to them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@charityanne Hello there! You have a nice name, it’s interesting! (I have an interesting name too, so…..)
You don’t have to answer if this makes you uncomfortable, but is that your real name or a pen name?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ok then! Just checking 🙂
And that’s a cool idea.
@loopylin @theloonyone Anybody wanna RP?
- Load More
