-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m ok with someone else going first. Then I can figure out what’s going on and formulate a reply.
I did write an RP from Howzer’s perspective a couple days ago–what he thought of everyone’s surprise at seeing him. Maybe that’ll start some conversation if you want to read it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oreille21
I promise I’ll get to reading this when I have the time. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to read it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Thx so much!! 😄 That means a lot! <3
Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
Our family does occasionally! (We typically bluetooth my parents’ music to the car instead of the radio.) They do have some good songs on there! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone-else
Some of my poems are good…
The best one I wrote was for my grandpa’s funeral. 🥲
Some of my other ones are okay. I may share them eventually.
Here’s one I wrote when I was 10 or 11. I think I was trying to make it sound pretty. Lol
Wishes are fantasies, Wants are dreams, but Needs are reality.
Wishes are like sunshine; happy…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Love the poem!!
To post a picture, just press the image button in the bar above the post box. Then press what looks almost like a search button at the end of the source box. It’s pretty straightforward from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
XDXD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision @loopylin @anyone-else-I-that-my-mind-may-have-blanked-out-on-at-this-moment
New question!
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Ami: Go skydiving. I will never ever go…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
That actually sounds really awesome! 😄 I’d love to read something like that! Just like Kathleen said, if you are able to pull it off right, (as in make it realistic) then I think it would be really interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I will be on today! Just finishing up some school stuff/chores.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”
It’s Derek Len actually. 😅 I’ll have to make that clearer. Bayron Len is actually dead. XD You’re good, tho.
Ikr? I’m still deciding if he’ll have a redemption arc or not.
Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doi…
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
I’m so glad it encouraged you!! 😄
Will do! Here it is!:
So I will sing Your praises,
Throughout all eternity.
I will tell of Your goodnes… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! I ‘m sure I’ve met you before, but if not then hi for the first time!
Questions:
- Favorite movie/TV show if you have one?
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Do you care anything for electronic music? IDK, I was just listening to the Minecraft soundtrack (which I highly recommend even if you don’t play the game, it’s great!) and…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow.
That scene……
Just wow.
I’m honestly wondering if I can use this as a sort of framework to write some of my own emotional scenes……
-
Esther started the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @joy-calle @charityanne @elanor @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Hey, y’all!!
So I wrote a poem, inspired by two popular lines from The Chosen, “Look up” and “You are mine.”
I’ll take comments an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev talking through the hole in the wall, Idk what you are planning to do with that, but it was really predictable. As soon as there was a hole in the wall, I knew where it was going 😉. I know the whole thing with…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I actually have soli deo gloria as part of my dedication for Where Faith Remains. (The book is dedicated to God since it’s my first book, and I knew from the moment I started writing it that I wanted my first book to be solely His.)
So cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thx!
I have yet to figure out my style. I’ve been trying to read articles on style and such but haven’t written enough to figure mine out yet. I know that I do much better writing in 1st person instead of third person but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
Yeah. In all honesty, I still need to figure out my style as well. Like, my olde…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“We should all come.” said Ellie, her tail flicking [I just thought that’d be an interesting detail–her tail can twitch back and forth, right?]. “We’ve seen what Corvina can do, and there might be more like her wandering about who actually do want to hurt us. We’d be safer as a group.”…[Read more]
- Load More
