-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Realized I might want to tag you too 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! Each chapter gets better and better! You did really good showing the sibling dynamic. That sounds like our house 😂. I love to draw, and my little brother is always drawing on my drawings 😅😆. I love Natalyia! Her name is really similar to mine! My real name is Natalie 😊.
I could feel the tension when Tato (is that their…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
This is an interesting topic that I’ve been thinking a lot about recently, too.
I’ve never written anything that I would call dark or explicitly creepy (though of course all books have some tension and maybe scary moments).
However I do write fantasy, and I know that some people wouldn’t agree that that is morally okay. I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s great ❤️ Keep it up, that’s how it should be! 😊
Yes!! Thank you, we will!! 🙂
Wow, yeah. Even if they aren’t perfect, siblings are precious. Why would you ever take a bully to the movies with you instead of your sibling????
IKR?! Yes, siblings are precious 😊❤️.
LOL 🤣
Yep 😂❤️!
Oh yes, @starofthenorth is definitely a writer. ὠ…
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, it was fun to read! Sometimes it’s hard to read a book with an old writing style, but I liked this one!
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @starofthenorth @Folith-feolin @ava-blue @arien @kathleenramm @felicity @esther-c
@Anyone!
And yeah I tagged some people I’m not friends with… hi! 🙂 want your opinion!
Ok so, this may be a controversial topic, but I want to know what y’all think. Since being…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve only written a little his-fic, but your idea sounds super interesting!
I’m glad you’re planning on writing a Confederate soldier and not making him a bad guy. I think our world needs to learn that not all people related to a cause are automatically evil even if the cause itself is.
I think I already like your characters! It would…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 10 months ago
When I was little I was super introverted (like I didn’t want to walk around church by myself, I was that shy). Now I do like having people around and getting a weekly dose of society lol 🤣
-
Erica replied to the topic Storyline help! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Personally I think implants of any kind are super creepy, but that’s just me. Maybe that’s what you’re going for 😂 But if it was going to be a headband, there would have to be a way that the villain could make people wear them. Maybe the headbands can’t be removed or something. But do whatever you want!
I don’t think people would…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm @sarafini @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Let’s see . . .
My characters Christopher, Elena, Alexander, Cara, and maybe Briana are extroverts. Andrea, Michael, and Jade are introverts.
But sometimes a character changes throughout the book, you know? I’m more of an introvert myself, so it’s funny more of my characters are extroverts . . .
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! More chapters! 🙂
You plot seems really interesting so far!
A couple things I noticed:
He smiled again and said, “You’re the best.” Ami blushed slightly. They sat in silence until Ami said, “You know the riddle that Bayron Len told me, I may have it figured out… So, he said that he knows there’s a cure. He wants me to find it. I…
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sam is so wonderful, and I believe he’s the main character.
I totally agree that Sam is the main character! (I haven’t seen the movies either 😂)
Sam could easily quote Francis in Men of Iron “If your neck is worth so little, mine if worth no more.” Suddenly imagining Sam as Frodo’s squire. O.O
Yes!! You’ve read Men of Iron too? Isn’t…
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s interesting, I’ve only written present tense and never considered that being an issue. I can’t say much about that because I use an omniscient narrator. My novel is the plan for my graphic novels, which basically have no perspective. I mean it would be odd to have a graphic novel panel where only one character’s thoughts are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I know right? Sam is the absolute hero!!!!! (I mean, I guess Frodo went through a lot, so, I’ll give him a little credit.
Yes!! He is! “I can’t carry it for you…but I can carry you!” I LOVE that part. So sweet😢🥰. Yeah, I’m sorry Frodo, you went through a lot too😅😭.
Now THAT is one of the best parts ever! Gimli and Legolas having a co…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
new character joining our group? yay! feel free!
we have two groups, one staying behind, one searching for food. The one searching for food just ran into uh… Darcy I believe? And there’s some wind chasing them down.
The second group is waiting for them to get back, but Kaine just suggested they go on an adventure. I don’t remember…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
*Gasp* In our world? I did not see that coming. =O XD
Lol 🤣 idk if I want to include that or not. It would imply that a large number of us… um… died in a civil war sometime in our future? Not sure if I want to go there lol.
And yeah! I’ll probably eavesdrop here a bit 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for making this topic! I might check it every now and then to see what yall are talking about. My world is pretty much made up, so I get to make the history. I have a couple easter eggs in mind that might hint it is set in a future version of our world, but lol idk if I’ll include them.
I kinda wish I needed to do history research…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
WOW that was so good! I really feel the sibling interactions, they feel very real. The moodboard is pretty too! Can’t wait to read more!
- Load More
