@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 That sounds cool. I play piano, but I’ve been finding it hard to squeeze out time for practicing.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t consider my setting to be like Tolkien’s or anything, as there are cell phones and computers. Depends on the world, though. Some worlds are more advanced than others in technology.
I am completely fluent in Chinese, but not the most comfortable with it, so I would say second. Maybe if I lived in a…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Wow. How are you planning on typing it out?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Do you play an instrument?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
All very respectable villains.
No questioning that all three will go down in history as the most iconic villains of all time!
But is it bad to say that the only movie I’ve watched with Joker is lego Batman? Makes me question me movie watching choices…
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
When it comes to writing, reading bad books is a lot of the time more motivating than reading good ones!
It’s good to know that someone is doing that time period justice.
I would love to be a beta reader/writer pal if you ever need one!
Though I tend have a lot of thoughts when it comes to books. I can read one page and write a whole…[Read more]
-
Kathleen started the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Okay! So we’re going to try something new on the forum!
Each Friday there’s going to be a new forum topic about stories or writing that we can all discuss together.
This weeks topic is…
Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? And why?
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Any other bands you like? I really enjoy Falling Up; they’re a Christian alternative rock band.
-
Lin replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I like The Little Prince, My Sweet Orange Tree, East of Eden, and Fahrenheit 451.
Can you tell me a bit about your settings in your writing?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Your learning Japanese? That’s really cool!
That’s definitely on the top of the list of the next languages I want to learn.
Korean and Japanese are apparently a lot alike, so if you learn one you might as well learn the other!
A few of my favorite books are, Why is This Night Different From All Other Nights, The Hunger…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Your apology is fully accepted! I hope you look back on your time as a Bumbling Henchmen with fond memories. You were a very admirable Henchman!
How did you find the book of sacred quests?! Asmundur the Bombastic is the quest giver! Did he happen to lend you his book of quests? What did you do to earn such an…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming That’s really cool! Sure, release your knowledge.
Also, @selah-chelyah What about your MCs?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Wow! 14 book saga?!
Do you ever plan on publishing any of your books? It sounds like you write the kind of stories that I would really like to read!
Characters and relationships are EVERYTHING to me in a story.
And tbh it gets harder and harder to find a good books these days. It would be awesome if you published them one day. 😀
-
Kathleen replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
What are all the sounds that are going to be in this language? So that we know how many letters to make.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Ooooh. That sounds extremely complex. How much worldbuilding would you say that you have done as of compared to JRR Tolkien?
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye I really like Blasphemy, but I also enjoy Drown and Taken By Sleep. Let’s see…I got into them after we went to go watch Samson at Sight and Sound…I think that was 2016? Maybe? Wow, it’s been a long time…
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Uhh let me think… I have Trench and Vessel on CD, have RaB downloaded, and listened to most of their songs (Honestly NPI has some of the best songs). How deep does that make me? XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Fellow Songwriters & Composers Unite! in the forum Music 6 years, 4 months ago
@reaganramm I’m thinking of getting Mixcraft, because it has a built- in video editor and is also a bit cheaper than other ones. Which ones would you recommend?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hello! Don’t worry about your username; generally I just copy-paste from underneath the name.
I think the age-limit is 30? Not sure, but I do know there are some young twenties on here.
Good luck on your test!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 见到一个华人我也很高兴!
My Chinese WIPs are very loosely related to my Magic User world. Essentially the ones I have a clearer idea around focus on some of my Chinese Magic Users and their life in Beijing or other parts of China. Essentially I want to write a bit of urban fantasy for them. I also had this idea of writing a series about…[Read more]
- Load More
