@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh boy I forgot about this.
I feel like on the odds of risky stuff would it be better if you (one person) gave out your email here and have us email you rather than, uh, let’s see…the nine of us? Sorry, it’s just last time I did a Google doc thing with strangers it was with our guild leader who had all of emails already so we…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Sure.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
That is one of the things I loved most about the Hunger Games trilogy was how you really felt like you were in Katniss’s head. Which really immersed you into the story.
I think that the books and movies compliment each other really well. You get to know the characters better in the books, but then you get the visuals from the…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
*Takes off hat in respect* There is no better villain the Randall. He shall ever remain the best villain of all time.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom!!
What is the novel your writing about?
Do you have a favorite book?
Sour or chocolate candy?
Okay, I’ll stop bombarding you with questions now.XD
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Wait… how did you know that the restaurant’s name was Del Belourgon?!
I thought I was the only one to enter that place is literal ages!
oh, and all the cherry soda bottles are filled to the brim with fuzzy soda. I was hesitant to try them at first, but then curiosity,(and my love for cherry soda), got the best of me. Now I go…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to the forum!
What kind of tasty treats do you like baking/cooking?
I personally love baking chocolate chip cookies.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming No problem!
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye XD My sister enjoys MCR, so I tend to hear a lot of their songs.
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye I like Centuries, Immortals, and Famous Last Words. What about you?
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh, yeah! I used to listen to TobyMac quite a lot. And there’s like 2 MCR songs and 2 FOB songs that I like as well…
Why do kids underneath the age of ten call you mom? Just wondering XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I think this one looks pretty legit: https://www.calligraphr.com/en/
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Yea, I have h Google Docs.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I think there’s a thing where you can make your own font…you could probably use that.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Yeah, on a computer.
@selah-chelyah Haha sure XD. But I will be critical.
@gh24682468999 Ooh, that sounds cool. So is the beast still going to be turned into a beast? Or something else?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yeah, I am.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
You are one incredible sidekick.
Did you find anything else interesting in the Kingdom’s vaults?
I’ve been dying to go there, but alas, magic tunnels only send me to abandon taco restaurants which are oddly littered with bottles of cherry soda. And don’t ask me why, I haven’t a clue.
No matter how many different tunnels I go…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
A very warm welcome back to the Kingdom!
We need more writers burning with passion to create awesome stories! I hope KP will be the kindling to your flame.
P.S. What’s your favorite book of the Hunger Games trilogy?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I’d love to read some of your writing and give some of my thoughts!
Maybe sometime in the future you could read some of mine as well if you want to. The more critiques the better!
Here’s my email: Kjoy2803@gmail.com
-
Kathleen replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I know it’s so hard to choose!
I like your perspective of how Sauron, though he wasn’t physically present throughout the story, he was mentally present throughout the trilogy. By constantly tempting anyone near with The Ring. He may not have been charging at the front his army trying to stop Frodo from is mission, but he was in…[Read more]
- Load More
