-
ella replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Heyo!! I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!! (I love your MC’s name, Ravial… SO pretty!!)
Here are some things about me:
1)Â I love all sports, but especially basketball and track & field
2)Â I’m a dark-chocoholic
3)Â I write fantasy, speculative fic, and thriller/suspense
I’m currently writing two WIPs, one is spec-fic, and one is fant…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Gigi!!! (I love your name, btw!!) I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!! Ooo, short stories are fun, but I’m sooo glad you got into writing novels!!!!
Here are a few things about me:
1)Â I love smoothies and dark chocolate
2)Â I adore basketball and running and working out (ik, I’m weird 😄)
3)Â I write fantasy, speculative ficti…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are so beautiful, Wyn!!
@everyone
Y’all, you guys are awesome!!!!
Ok, I’m a bit late to the party, but here are a few lines that I like:
* * *
Nic traces his finger over the back of my hand. “Sometimes, it’s not about understanding each other,” he whispers. “Because some of us have more inside us than it’s safe to kn…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
1. Are my characters likable? I just wanted confirmation that Caira was, in fact, interesting.
Yeah, all of them are (so far). Yes, Caira is interesting! I enjoyed being in her head. 🙂
2. Is the story engaging? If you were in a bookstore, would you keep reading? Does it keep you hooked?
100%. I would definitely keep reading!!!!! YES, the s…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I hope you can see my post. It does still exist, just not here. Let me know if you can’t see it and I will to try to repost it.
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, what the heck, my post disappeared again! -_- I was just trying to edit it!!!!!! You are allowed to do that, right?!
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, before I get into your questions, I do want to add some other things first. I do agree with other comments that your MC is pretty passive. Every single action that has happened was directed toward Melia and Celeste only ever observed anything. To be honest, her POV is kinda of boring save for these moments into her backstory. At…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I think I’m gonna go too. Probably because I…um…*cough, cough* got distracted on Canva and am now making a graphic for Genie and not actually writing. *sheepish grin* See ya later!! THANK YOU for writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, catch ya later, Kat. Nice writing with ya. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Heheehehe….
*evil laughter heard in the distance**more evil laughter*Okay, gonna be honest, I just said that to keep everyone on their toes. XD Whether she dies or not is something I’m keeping to myself. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s sad when the characters we love die. 😭 😭 *sobs for eternity* But sometimes it’s just gotta happen.Â
like when Genie dies in Into the Lamp. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, I feel ya, girl.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
No worries, girl!!!!!! I’m doing okay. I’m editing Into the Lamp currently and have suddenly realized some of my “emotional scenes” were really cringey. But hopefully they’re a bit better now. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lastingÂ
yep, but we love you anyways, fictional people -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! SOOOOO true!!!! What would we do without our fictional characters?
Probably have more sanity…just saying. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting YESSS!!!!!!! You say it, girl!!!!! And to our fictional characters.Â
’cause I just kinda had to XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting LOL! SAME!!! XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
what’s up @devastate-lasting
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
