Writing for a couple of hours.

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writing for a couple of hours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Issabelle Perry
    @issawriter7
      • Total Posts: 976

Okay, writers, I feel like someone else has already done this before my brain does not work like it should but after doing CWW, I realized I write soooo much better when I’m writing with others! Sooooo, I’m gonna be writing for about two hours (until 8:30 EST) right now. I’m gonna go for 25 minutes and break for 5 and repeat until the end of the two hours. If anyone wants to join in, that’d be AWESOME. Though, don’t feel like you have to go for the full two hours and you can join and leave at any time. Seriously, even if I’m already an hour or so in, please come and join if you wanna. So, yep! That’s about it!! LET’S WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
      TeenWritersNook.com

Issabelle Perry
      @issawriter7

Oh, I guess I should tag some people so everyone knows I’m doing it. 😄 *facepalm* Lemme see… @godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting @jenwriter17 @gracie-j @joy-caroline @nova21 @imwritehere1920 @writerlexi1216 @abigail-m @kayleigh-idea @EveryoneIForgot ‘Cause you know my brain still doesn’t work right XD

TeenWritersNook.com

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@issawriter7 Nice! I’m not gonna be writing now, but we could probably use this as a sprinting thread or something! Good luck!

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Issabelle Perry
          @issawriter7

@devastate-lasting

That’s okay! Ooooh, YEA!!! We TOTALLY Should!!!!!!!!! That’d be AWESOME! THANK YOU!

TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1379

@issawriter7, @devastate-lasting

If y’all are still on, I’m gonna be writing 🙂

Issabelle Perry
              @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

Yep, still on! GOOOO JC!!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous

@issawriter7

Great! Blessings on your writing endeavors.

Issabelle Perry
                  @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

Well, I’m gonna have to stop now. I wrote 1,804 words in my WIP, Heir to His Crown. What did you do? Also, just ’cause I think it’s fun, what’s the last sentence you wrote? Mine was Like anyone could acquire a smidge of peace in this palace.

TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous

@issawriter7

Congrats! That’s awesome.

I wrote 801 words so far in The Anointed. My goal for the end of the day is 2,000. I think I’ll reach that because it’s only 5:50 where I live, so I’ve got 6 whole hours left to write!

My last sentence was And they never bother people like us.

Issabelle Perry
                      @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!!! Yeah, the big time difference between us can ’cause a lot of problems. XD But YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt you’ll be able to reach your goal!!!! GOOOOOO JC!!!!!! *waving pom poms* Um…I almost passed you virtual cookies but then I remembered our whole challenge with Katherine…sooo never mind about that. XD And I just LOVE THAT LAST LINE!!!! Sooo intrigued right now! I hope the rest of your writing goes AWESOME!

Also, if you’d like to do this again, we could Sunday. I know you observe the Sabbath tomorrow and all, soo if you’re not doing anything on Sunday, it’d be fun to do it again, if you wanna.

TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous

@issawriter7

Haha yeah, I’m on Pacific Time and you’re on Eastern Time, so we’re on totally different sides of the U.S. XD

Ah yes, I remember our challenge. Especially since my parents just waved a bag of cookies in front of me right now. Ugh.

I love your last line, too! Maybe this no dessert thing IS motivating us! *pumps fist in the air*

I’d love to do this again Sunday! I write better with other people, too. Thanks for remembering my Saturday observance, I appreciate that.

Issabelle Perry
                          @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

What’s funny is that most of my virtual friends for some reason are all in pacific time, so I’ve gotten used to doing things, like writing, a little later than I normally would. Ooof, that’s gotta be hard. XD My sister was trying to convince my mom to make brownies and I was like NO WAY!! I can’t make it if there’s brownies in the house. I just can’t. XD Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Oooh, maybe! I hope so, but I kind of feel like it’s not doing any thing but making me a little grumpy. XD *pumps fist in the air anyways ’cause why not*

WHOOO!!!!!!!! Of course, girl!!! In fact, now that I learned about that, I’ve started trying to avoid posting on TWN on Saturdays. If you’ve noticed, they’ve been more on Sundays here lately. Just ’cause I don’t want you to have to come to your computer with a thousand notifications showing up.

TeenWritersNook.com

Abigail.M.
                            @abigail-m
                              • Total Posts: 1242

@issawriter7

I’m free for about three hours and this sounds awesome! I’m in:D

Anonymous

@issawriter7

Oh, really? Because I feel like most of my virtual friends are on Eastern Time! LOL.

Ohhhh… I could NEVER abstain from sweets with delicious brownie smell wafting through the house. It’s bad enough that my dad whipped up a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies the other day, and there are still tons of them around. Talk about willpower.

Aww, thanks! You totally don’t have to do that, but it’s so sweet that you do. *hugs*

Issabelle Perry
                                @issawriter7

@abigail-m

My mind’s thoughts: *glancing at the time* aaahh, I really need to get ready for bed. But Abigail just joined and I HAVE to write with her. Hmm…puzzling. Smart path? Not-as-smart path. Well, I’m going for the second option!! Alright, guys, I’ll write for about ten minutes just ’cause I really wanna write with all of ya!!!!

@joy-caroline

Haha, really? That’d make things a LOT easier, ’cause it seems like everyone’s active when I’m sleeping. And it’s only a THREE HOUR DIFFERENCE! Ooof, I feel ya, girl!!! I just couldn’t do it, so HIGHLY respect you for giving up them cookies. *sending virtual ones ’cause they don’t count* XD *hugs* Of course!!!! I really don’t mind if I think it’ll help one of our readers out!!!!!! <33

TeenWritersNook.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >