Wings First Three Chapters

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Wings First Three Chapters

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Issabelle Perry
    @issawriter7
      • Total Posts: 976

@e-k-seaver

I’m suuuuper sorry for how long it took me to get here. But I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I’ll get to it after I’m done with homework today!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for tagging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
      TeenWritersNook.com

Ribbonash
      @ribbonash
        • Total Posts: 97

Oh, what the heck, my post disappeared again! -_- I was just trying to edit it!!!!!! You are allowed to do that, right?!

Ribbonash
        @ribbonash
          • Total Posts: 97

@e-k-seaver

I hope you can see my post. It does still exist, just not here. Let me know if you can’t see it and I will to try to repost it.

Issabelle Perry
          @issawriter7
            • Total Posts: 976

@e-k-seaver

This story was AWESOME, girl!!!!!!!!! Yes, it is engaging and the characters are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The only thing was that I was a little confused at first about who the main character was and what was happening, but I ended up figuring things out. I. LOVE. IT!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for thinking of li’l ole me to read it!!!!!! <33

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
            TeenWritersNook.com

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres
              • Total Posts: 691

@e-k-seaver Okay, I know this is NOT what this meant, but I saw a post and it reminded me of your story so much XD

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >