@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Koshka replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
If some random post that looks almost identical to this one appears, just now the form ate my response four times. I did copy it thankfully.
As Elishavet basically answered all your questions, I’ll just add a few things.
More specifically, how does the age difference affect your relationship and how far apart were you born?
If you are a…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
As Elishavet basically answered all your questions, I’ll just add a few things.
More specifically, how does the age difference affect your relationship and how far apart were you born?
If you are a brother or have a brother, I would greatly appreciate any and all information regarding your relationship.
I’m not sure if it’s the fact I’m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! =) That makes sense. I was wondering, and as nearly all (it isn’t much) the ‘sci-fi’ I’ve read was close to fifty years old I’d never heard of them.
That would be neat! I like looking at other people’s art, especially when it’s story inspired. Besides, Alan sounds like a neat subject for a drawing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
WOOHOO WIP TALK OH YEAAA
SOOOO I have a 7-8 book series tumbling around in my brain (cue sarcastic yippee because that’s a whole lotta books….) ANYWHOO
There are also 7 MCs!!
HAHAHA….
Ha…
heh.
Whew. Is it getting hot in here or is that just me?
Luckily they’re introduced in each book up until book 5 (when the last…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle hey about ur WIP tho I haven’t finished it, there’s a series that is called the Waterfire saga and the main character is literally a mermaid princess (but it’s not corny at all quite the opposite). And it’s definitely YA (so just to let u know)and is a bit of a fantasy adventure.
-
Morgan replied to the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much for the helpful information!
As for wordless communication, I can kind of relate since my siblings and I can understand each other’s facial expressions pretty well, but I imagine it is much more magnified with a twin.
That’s hilarious! My family doesn’t like to play Risk in general because it is sooo long.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Of course you can join in!
I literally have one female MC. ONE. I don’t know what happened, and I’m not even sure she fits into the series. I have Five male characters, and I didn’t intend to write one of them. Well, that’s not counting my historical fiction novel that’s sitting on my back burner, but still, that wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Pre warning you, this is going to be long.
No, I can’t. However as we know each other extremely well, one can tell when the other is in pain just by looking at her or hearing her voice. I’ve heard of that happening too, and, while I don’t doubt some of it may be true, I believe most stories like that are over exaggerated. It…[Read more]
-
Annabelle changed their profile picture 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle Yay awesome!! Here’s the link: https://authordaisytorres.wixsite.com/writingdaisies/my-blog
You’re welcome!! I had a lot of fun taking it! I need to make a quiz for Smoke and Mirrors 😛
-
Elfwing replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
it is, isn’t it? writing about characters with anger problems has made me more aware of my temper. selfish ones make me see my own flaws. My dad has always said, what irritates us about others is usually our greatest weakness or something we fear becoming, which then in trying so hard to avoid we do ourselves.
Aw thanks! yeah im…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Your WIP sounds so good! And don’t be too afraid that you don’t write. My first/second drafts of my novels always turn out horrible, but it’s a learning process and I’m able to correct them later.
Okay, so starting a blog isn’t exactly easy. I would recommend using either Wix for fast setup, or WordPress.com (but not…[Read more]
-
Elfwing replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle bahahaha meme has been made with slight alterations XDD

hahaha well its a series that extends over like, 50/60ish years, and then i have individual stories for the charries that have been alive for centuries, so *shrugs * for every book, at least 1 of the more important characters dies XD most of them are heartbreakers, so
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
So…. Just to clarify, you and your twin can’t feel when the other is pain? Cause I’ve heard of that being able to happen. (The twins in one of my WIP are identical, boy-boy, and the twins in the other WIP are fraternal boy-girl. Did I mention I have a thing for writing multiple birth characters?😅)
But, when it comes to twins, can you f…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @koshka @elfwing @annabelle @elishavet-pidyon @daisy-torres
Do you guys mind if I jump in? Sorry I haven’t been super active on the forum recently, and may not have replied to anything you said. I’ve been taking a huge break from things over the Christmas/New Years holidays.
As well as binging Keeper of the Lost Cities. The who…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @koshka @elfwing @annabelle @elishavet-pidyon @daisy-torres
Do you guys mind if I jump in? Sorry I haven’t been super active on the forum recently, and may not have replied to anything you said. I’ve been taking a huge break from things over the Christmas/New Years holidays.
As well as binging Keeper of the Lost Cities. The who…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
LOL that would be a great meme!
How many characters do you kill?! The way you’re talking it sounds like all your characters end up dead by the end of the story.
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic My Series Keeps Growing! in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly what you mean. My current WIP, The Prince of WalfKlau(working title) was originally intended to be my first-ever standalone. Ha.
Ha.
Ha.😂
I quickly realised I’d never be able to tell such an epic story in one book, and it quickly turned into a trilogy in my mind. I then wrote 94 chapters — yes, you read that rig…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Put Your Topic of the Week Ideas HERE! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
I think a cool topic of the week would be “What is your favourite character type/character relationship type?” Like the ‘Mentor’ or the ‘Young Knight’ or the ‘Brother-brother duo, etc. Things like that. In my WIP, I have a ‘tactician,’ a ‘minstrel,’ a ‘peasant-raised prince,’ a ‘usurper,’ a ‘best-friend duo,’ a ‘pair of…[Read more]
-
Elfwing replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle well everyone has different genres they do best. I can’t write much besides fantasy novels that are a gazillion pages in rough draft, and little allegorical short stories lol.
Hahah yeah we are evil though, you have to be if you’re gonna write sometimes. I’m so cruel,
*friends reading my book: “You are so cruel! why?! he was happy!…[Read more]
- Load More
