-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
mcmuffin are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
A little late, but I resolved to be more focused in general. Particularly with my relationship with the Lord. I have a relationship, and it’s constantly growing, but I want it in mind in every moment.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and currently am working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to f…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so cinderblazing sounds interesting. What I want to know is what makes the voidflame different? Is it inherently evil, or is it simply the anti particle of cinderflame, and if so, in what ways does it have opposite behaviors?
I’m really intrigued by Shadowmancy. The way you describe the shadow realm makes me think of it as essentially…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
How do you not eat sugar?!?! I would die haha! It’s not that I’m one of those people who love food too much (if you know what I mean XD) but I love being able to eat whatever I want and enjoying sweets from time to time.
I think it would be really cool if we could all coordinate a time to meet up somewhere (when we all can drive and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! Between me and my grandma we have enough food to last us all week XD
I know it’s not the best habit…but when I’m sad or depressed I eat ice cream and stuff like that…we have tons of ice cream and cookies and Grandma brought popcorn cake and khuchen (a German dessert) and I just made brownies…because we already don’t have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WHYYYYYYYYY? THIS IS SO SAD!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Omc, that is amazing!!! Thank you so much (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
AveryTheExplodey are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
GIRLLLLL!!! WHY?!??!??! *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah…I stayed up late last night and I woke up and I was so tired! I was super confused why my grandma was standing in my room and singing, “Happy New Year, Happy New Year from your Grandma next door!” My Grandma is super funny sometimes…haha.
But still yeah it was not the best way to start the new year XD but I’m just glad…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I could, but I’d probably pass out and be super dehydrated. It depends on how much water is in my system and how tired I am already.” she shrugged. “But Xandro and I combined our powers and shared our energy, we could flood this whole building easily.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @walkbyfaith @trailblazer
Thanks for everything guys! <3
I woke up this morning to my grandma waking me up and telling me that my dad took Mom to the ER this morning, and that me and my siblings had to go over to her house until they got back. So it was really sad for me and it was hard, but my friends…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s cool! I never knew that about Chase!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Everyone else is in for a surprise when they log on tomorrow XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Time has never passed so slowly! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! It’s not even 11 yet for me… :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not 2024 for me yet…I still have 2 more hours haha
Did Wyoh take all of you’re pfp’s too? Or is it just me? Not cool, Wyoh!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooof yeah that’s hard. My mom and my siblings’ is all touch (which makes it so hard for me to know how to help my mom rn because it hurts her to be touched right now) and I am definitely not a person who loves to be touched (though I do love hugs once in a while!!!) I think mine is acts of service? I just like it when people do s…[Read more]
- Load More
