-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @acancello
I just wrote another scene of Andromeda and I thought I should tag you haha!
“Sef.”
The voice is familiar.
The voice sounds like warmth. Love. It sounds like warm summer days and a time when she felt secure.
The darkness settles around her, and she looks into the inky blackness, trying to fin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22
For sure! I need more connections so I can get more spatial awareness of what’s going on anyways
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, I like the knife idea!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fair enough lol! It will be interesting to have the literal deified personification of chaos wandering around what may as well be a playground for him. He’ll have fun turning your villain into a toy by the description you gave, and others such as Synian for sure. *Evil laughter
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmmm, idk I just introduced Chaos before I saw you posted this. The thing is that Chaos might try infiltrating, but Umen and Synian will both recognize him. He will be by definition unreliable with completing any goals. If he has been intentionally summoned, he won’t really serve the villains very well. He’ll just make it…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chaos
asldkfjasldtjsngfsdoafas ;lsdkfj sl;fjlksjtotjtosd;af skdlfj ljlda;fjdfl jsl;fkjs dlitgtjtri astiteneaoo prasdafdsafdf ddddddddddddddd ddddddddfksdfasdovdsffsd;alfkj jkls;dfjl;sajflsjradodi;jtoasdfjas;dlkfj lasjfl; ajsdlkfj sald;jfjtoeit i oasoidfp jsdof jsoa;dijfo piajpt joidsjf osajdfpsadjit ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sdfsdlk;jtoi…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So, from my understanding, mass and inertia are basically the same thing (mass could even be considered the measure of inertia), except in one instance. The force with which gravity pulls on something is directly proportional to its mass, but greater inertia would slow down your acceleration. Since mass and inertia are always the same i…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I still need to write Umen’s RP, and I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on, but I’m going to add a villain.
Chaos
Age: unknown
Description: Chaos is one of the White Lies, who are the children of Entropy. He may appear as a ghostly white crocodile, with pure black maw and eyes. He may also appear as a pale young man with white…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I haven’t been active lately, sorry. Here’s some of my thoughts on this.
I think it would be more helpful to think of this in terms of momentum than inertia. Momentum equates to the velocity of an object times it’s mass (which is equal to inertia). So the goal of the magic is to preserve momentum. When velocity increases/decreases,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
whoa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummm sorry I disappeared….
But I did see this post, just didn’t respond.
I have been praying for you and your Grandma and hope everything gets better <3
*hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am soooo sorry I just disappeared! I’ve been getting really busy…is there anything I need to be caught up on before I RP Liv again???
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Salut!
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions:
What kind of fiction do you like? Fantasy, sci-fi, historical, contemporary?
Do you h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS those are hilarious!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, there is a little quotation mark above, so you just click on that while the paragraph you want is highlighted. In the formatting, it should look like a basic indent, but it will show the green line once posted.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I love the quote/verse you have at the bottom of your post! He IS always good.
Thanks! That’s an ArcaneAxiom original actually.
Hard building. I actually don’t really like writing about magic. I mean I sometimes have what you would call magic in my stories, but it is usually viewed as bad. That’s just for me. However, that’s not to say t…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to f…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming,…[Read more]
- Load More
