Writers' Corner #18

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #18

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 943 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@rochellaine  @seekjustice  I’m going to sign off now. Good to see y’all! If you find a position for me, let me know. 😉

And if not, well, I’m a member of the Cabinet…

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

I think you’re the only one still around. I need to disappear because apparently my dad has broken down. Also, since its 2: 37am and you’re studying for finals you should go to bed 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine
          • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice I’m assuming that means your dad’s vehicle for transportation has broken down? 😛  Or are you going to have a chance to put your first aid skills to use? 😉  Let’s hope it’s the former.

Yes, yes, I was about to go to bed.  Really and truly!  😛

Goodnight!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Ah, yes. That’s what I meant, not that he’d had an emotional break down or anything. 🙂

I’m sure you were 😉

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Sink
            @sarah-anson
              • Total Posts: 117

@rochellaine @seekjustice @valtmy @dekreel @anyone else I missed….

Y’all on? I’m currently trying to finish the third chapter of my serial story after getting back from a four-day long computer hiatus on request of my dad. (So if you’re an alpha reader and you’re wondering why I’m being slow, there’s your reason. Sorry.)

*vader vibes*

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine
                SeekJustice
                @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I’ll be on and off for a bit. How’s things?

Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine

@seekjustice Same here.  🙂  Things are okay.  I am freaking out a little about finals, but…who doesn’t? 😛

Sooo, you said you might be putting up the first part of Stars for us to read soon?!  Was that just hypothetical, or are you actually planning to do it?

Who has read your books?  I’m thinking me, Jen, Sleepwalkingmk, Alia?  Anyone else?  I thought there were, but can’t remember.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                    @seekjustice

@rochellaine

My dad just finished his exams this week, so there’s some of the stress off us (thank goodness 😛 )

Well, I’m happy to put up the first edited part for you guys to read and leave some comments on if you’d like to. I’m not officially getting beta readers yet though. I won’t do that until I’ve finished the whole thing. If you or @sleepwalkingmk @jenwriter17 @alia anyone else want to read it though, let me know!

@waterlily also read the first draft back in January, but I don’t know if she’s around anymore.

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@alia You said you’re only on “semi-hiatus” so if I tag you will you maybe be able to reply? 😛  Anyway, this is to let you know that I wrote some fanfiction for Stars and am wondering if you’d like to read it? (It’s about Jonas…and he’s your favorite guy…is that bait enough to get you to come over? 😉 )

@seekjustice
                        That’s great!  …what were his exams for, though?  Did you tell me?  I’m so bad at remembering things sometimes. 🙁

Ohh, will you, will you, will you??  That would be amazing!!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                        @seekjustice

@rochellaine

He’s in Bible college 😀

Okay 😛

By the way, you said you might do some more scenes to go with the one you’ve already written…

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@seekjustice Cool. 🙂

*screams* I got the invite!!!  Hooray!  I can’t wait to read it!  But I’m afraid to start it now, because I don’t know how soon I’d be called away and it would be horrible to stop in the middle of it! 😛  Oh, well.  I’ll probably give in and start it anyway.  At least the prologue.  And the first chapter.  And maybe the second chapter?  Or the third… do you see where this is going?

Oh, oh!  Do you really want me to? 😀 😀 😀 😀 Yes, I’m planning to, and I just had a really good idea for a short scene which I think you’ll like. 😉 I’ve started it, but it’s going a little harder for me than the first one did, so though it’s shorter I’m not quite sure when it’ll be done.  Hopefully soon. 😉

@jenwriter17
                            Jennnn!  You said you’d read it today! And there are only two more hours left in today. (three by your clock. 😛 ) Are you really busy?  Did something suddenly come up? 🙁 I hope everything’s going okay for you. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                            @rochellaine

Oh…wow.  Where did all those emojis come from?! *counts* no way.  Eleven?!  Haha, guess I got carried away. 😛 😀 😛 😀 😉 😮 😀 🙂 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Yeesss. Do it! Start reading it 😛

Of course I do 😛 I had a lot of fun reading it yesterday and I would love if you would do more (I mean, I’d also love for Uncle Bill to get out of hospital, so if its distracting you from your actual WIP…)

You did get sliiightly carried away.

🙂 😉 😀 😛 ;P

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Enjoy the story. I’ll be disappearing and I’m not sure if I’ll be back today or not

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 943 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >