Writers' Corner #18

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #18

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 943 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice When I first read Anne of Green Gables I was probably like nine or ten years old, and I thought Anne was one of the strangest people I’d ever heard of.  Then, as the years went by, I began to notice myself doing things that were exactly like what she had done. 😛  Things that only people with imagination can do, like that random crying because of made-up scenarios.

We’ll be doing Family Worship now, but I’ll be back in probably fifteen or twenty minutes, and then I just have a little more to write, then I’ll show it to you.  @jenwriter17 wants to read it too.  Jen, are you going to be around in forty-five minutes or so?

Which character’s POV do you think I’m using? 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

I still think she’s strange…but then again, so I am. Its not my place to judge her 😛

Okay, see you then!

You mentioned once wanting to do a story from Rain’s pov, but don’t tell me. Let it be a surprise 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice @rochellinae Sorry, I won’t be on any more tonight 🙁 But definitely tag me, Rochellaine, when you post your fan fiction! 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine

@seekjustice Okay, that was way more than fifteen or twenty minutes. 😛  Sorry!  But I have a great excuse.  My brother just returned from a business trip where he was gone for several days, so I’ve spent the last half hour with him.

Now isn’t that a good enough excuse?! 😉

But I am back now, and am working on completing that fan fiction.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

That’s fine 🙂

@rochellaine

Oh awesome! Is this the brother you talk about a lot or a different one?

Okay (I can’t wait!)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@Rochellaine

I mean you must have a lot of brothers.

How many brothers do you have compared to sisters?

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@seekjustice It’s the one I usually talk about. 🙂  He’s my oldest brother.  Yes, I have what some would call a lot of brothers, but the ratio is five to eight, so girls totally outnumber the boys. 😛 (thirteen altogether, remember?)

You have two brothers?  You usually talk about Zachary (I think you said his name was) but I think you might have said you have another.  And I know you have a couple of sisters, but I don’t remember how many. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice

@rochellaine

That’s a lot of girls! Are you the oldest girl?

Haha, no 🙂 I have three brothers. Sim, Zac (though that’s short for Isaac) and Josh. All three of them are currently playing Piggy-in-the-middle right next to me. I only have one sister, Skye. I’ve often wished I had more though.

Joy
                    @dekreel
                      • Total Posts: 2304

@seekjustice  @rochellaine  Heya! May I join y’all? I think I’ll be making story plans and stuff. It’s been while… 😀

Rochellaine, a fanfic?? OOH! For what?

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@dekreel

Sure! Come and join us. How’s things?

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@seekjustice I’m not the oldest.  I’m the third down, with two sisters older than me.  It is a lot of girls, isn’t it? 😀

Oh wow, I had it completely wrong. 😛  Haha.  The reason I thought it was Zachary was because you said you named Zac after your brother, and Zac’s name is Zachary.  You are the oldest, right?

What is Piggy-in-the-middle?  Is it the Australian version of Monkey-in-the-middle?  Or is it a completely different game?

@dekreel
                          You’ve never read SeekJustice’s book, have you?  You’ve been gone for a long time. 😛  That book, Stars Fill Infinity, and it’s sequel make up a very large percentage of the conversations we have on Writers’ Corner nowadays. 😛  The fan fiction I’m writing is for that.

You might be interested to know that SeekJustice and I talked about Doctor Who last night without you…

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

valtmy
                          @valtmy
                            • Total Posts: 732

@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel

Hey I’m on now too.

A fanfic? Sounds interesting. Will I need to have read Star Fills Infinity to understand it?

Sink
                            @sarah-anson
                              • Total Posts: 117

@valtmy

I’m on. What’s up y’all? A new corner, huh? Nice. ST doesn’t even have Corners. 🙁

*vader vibes*

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Well, the Zac part is named after him and he was briefly called Isaac Stoner but I thought Zachary sounded better so I changed his full name to that.

Yep, I’m the oldest. 🙂

Basically you have two people throwing a ball at each other and a third person, in the middle, trying to catch it. Does it sound the same?

@dekreel
                                We decided the Eleventh Doctor was sort of cute in a blundering kind of way 😀

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@sarah-anson

Reason #359 they aren’t as cool as us 😛

@valtmy

G’day 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 943 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >