Writers' Corner #18

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #18

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 943 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@seekjustice  I would have thought that they only did that with British people… Heh, well, anyway, congrats! I wish I was there to see your coronation…

(Oh, sorry, was that offensive??)

Um… what are the members of royalty right now?? With most of the former royalty mostly gone… Is it just a queen for now? Princesses? Knights?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel

Well, apparently I’m the next best thing to a British woman. 😛

Currently we have a queen (myself), a prime minister (Rochellaine), a sheriff (also Rochellaine) a deputy sherrif (Ariel) and the Cabinet, that being everyone else. We don’t actually have anyone to rule though.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice

@dekreel

Ah, I didn’t see your edit until just then, but no, I didn’t find anything offensive 🙂

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine
            • Total Posts: 3322

@dekreel I think part of the logic was also that she “lives in the future.” Since she’s a day ahead of us and we’re always joking that she can time travel.

But yes, the biggest part was definitely that she has an accent. 😛 😛

@seekjustice
            You forgot the Chief of the Border Patrol! (Alia.) 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
            @dekreel

@seekjustice  Huh! Wow. Now I want an official title… I suppose I could earn one if I were around here more often. 😛

But being a part of the Cabinet is still cool. XD

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Oh yes, I had forgotten that 😀 And I’d forgotten Alia too. I’m sorry, Alia. I still appreciate you (please come back soon!)

@dekreel
                needs an official title! I don’t know any more official titles (excepting Chancellor of the Exchequer, but who wants to be that?)

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@dekreel Did anyone ever give you access to the famous/infamous Classified Kapeefer document?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                  @dekreel

@rochellaine  @seekjustice  Let’s see… Maybe an ambassador? I could be an ambassador, I suppose. There’s also a knight, a right-hand man (er, woman), a president (although there’s already a queen)… I can’t really think of anything else. 😛

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine

@dekreel I think Sam Kowal is supposed to be the ambassador.  That’s kind of unofficial, though. 😉

…how about jester? (Just kidding)  But seriously, you’re always so cheerful. 😀  I was trying to think personality wise what type of position you would fit and that came bouncing into my head.  Let me think what else there is. *ponders*

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@dekreel

*coughs pretentiously* I fair dinkum knight you a true blue Knight of the Realm of Kapeefahs. *whacks you with a ruler* *proceeds to replace it with Babylonian sabre* Arise, mate. 😀

(P.S. All my royal decrees should be read in the most fake Aussie accent you can put on)

SeekJustice
                        @seekjustice

@dekreel @rochellaine

Minister for Agriculture? Minister for Education? Minister for the Rights of Chasm Beasts?

Joy
                          @dekreel

@rochellaine  If you mean for Daeus, then I think I was actually an ambassador before Sam. But that’s just me being jealous…

I don’t want to be a jester! That’s a clown!

Hm… Maybe an adviser of some sort? I don’t know if there are any types of advisers or anything…

Then again maybe the entire Cabinet is advisers…

Rochellaine
                            @rochellaine

@dekreel No, I meant that we discussed that Sam could be our ambassador to Story Embers.  That was when we were intending to write a declaration of war and send it to the members of SE.  Sam was going to present it.

By the way, people, I don’t think I ever explained why I didn’t complete that.  I purposefully stopped writing the declaration of war because too many people began thinking we were serious and that we were actually mad at SE.  So I wanted to keep the joke as just a small part of the stuff here, not the wild rants that it was causing in the beginning.  So sorry to all you people who really wanted to present SE with a declaration of war.  I actually intentionally refrained from completing it.  If someone else still wants to complete it we can discuss that. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@sleepwalkingmk Are you awake?  I wrote a fanfic for @seekjustice’s Stars!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                                @dekreel

@rochellaine  Okay, I understand. So I son’t think we need an ambassador…

What’s the monarchy-equivalent to vice president? Right-hand lady? Okay, maybe that’s too high…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 943 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >