Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,446 through 5,460 (of 5,480 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2021

Wyoh, what the heck dude

@rae
      @whalekeeper
      Ok, I’m sorry I know I just said I’m fine with people writing Mr. Gregory, but I think he’s smart enough to not run after or physically grab Chase since he’s obviously very anxious and acting like a rabbit in a trap right now.
      So would it be alright if I rewrote that scene so that the lady chased him or something?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2598

@loopylin

I’m fine with whatever you want 🙃 Although if it’s easier for you we can just pretend any reference to Gregory was a reference to the other adult

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
        @loopylin

@whalekeeper ok @rae everything’s the same except it was the brunette who chased Chase and then Gregory came out to see what the commotion was about.

People

At Mr. Gregory’s command, the brunette teacher ran to tell the nurse what happened. The kids crowded around their injured companion in morbid curiosity.

“Give ‘im some space,” Gregory growled at them as he brushed past. They took a step back. He crouched down next to Chase.

“Ya alright, kid? Look me in the eye. Can you walk?” His voice was far from gentle, but it was clear he was trying.

Dante elbowed Seb in the shoulder and gave him a mocking smirk. “Hey, you two match now.”

Mr. Gregory’s gaze snapped towards them. “What?”

“Sebastian hit his head too,” Ellie said.

Seb looked a bit annoyed. “I already told you, I’m fi-”

Dante suddenly snatched his friend’s hat off his head, revealing the large bump underneath.

“That’s it,” Gregory said when he saw it. “I’m taking both you boys to the nurse right away. Can I trust you three to get to your next class on your own? No more trouble.”

The twins both nodded with sincere expressions. Dante gave a wide grin while spinning Seb’s hat on one finger.

“Absolutely.”

(Ok I’ll stop rping now so @beth-torres has a chance to jump in sorry)

LoopyLin
          @loopylin

@whalekeeper Does Seb have anything in his pockets? Dante definitely tried to pickpocket him for fun while grabbing the hat and you can decide if he noticed. :]

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3004

@loopylin

I’m sorry! Yeah, it’s probably better to have the girl chase him (no pun intended)

Alpha: "It's not Nar's cooking, is it?"
              Nae: "Would I try to poison you?"

RAE
              @rae

@loopylin @whalekeeper @beth-torres

Chase

“Ya alright, kid? Look me in the eye. Can you walk?”

Chase didn’t respond, but his eyes turned pale grey and white against his will.

Whaley
                @whalekeeper

@loopylin @rae

Sebastian

Seb snatched the hat back from Dante and rubbed the rim self-consciously. “Snitch.”

The alien boy smirked, and held up a green pocketbook. A couple photos peeked out.

Seb quickly took it back. “Sneak.”

A handkerchief, an asthma inhaler, and a music box the size of a baby’s fist.
                  “Pilferer. Poacher. Future kleptomaniac.”

After helping Chase up, who needed an extra source of strength, Gregory placed a firm hand on Seb’s shoulder and guided him away. The boy didn’t stop glaring comically at Dante until they turn a corner.

(I can’t shake off the bromance XD)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Whaley.

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres
                    • Total Posts: 329

@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae

Sorry… I can’t really think of what to write at the moment so I’m probably not going to add anything right this second.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

@beth-torres Ok, that’s alright <3

@whalekeeper

XD that whole scene was so great

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin

@rae @whalekeeper Imma add a new character despite having a bunch already. I might regret this later. He’s about 15 and I think he’s from a normal modern setting.

Mr. Gregory 

Another student was already in the nurse’s office. A boy, human as far as Gregory could tell, sat on a stool, swinging his legs and holding a mug of tea in both hands. He had fluffy, shoulder length blond hair, partially tied back out of his face. There was a small bandage under his chin, probably covering the reason he was in here. But the thing that jumped out most about his appearance was the branching pink scar that spread from his left ear to his cheek, and the milky whiteness of his left eye.

The boy watched them with friendly curiosity as they entered and sipped his tea.

Mr. Gregory helped Chase into a chair as Hana, the nurse, bustled over.

“Another one? Two more? Goodness, I am busy today.” She examined Chase’s wound and began gently cleaning away the blood. “How did this happen?”

“He, uh, ran into a wall,” Gregory answered. He found a corner of the room that was out of the way and stood there uncomfortably, arms crossed.

“Any blacking out?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

Hana nodded, then crouched a bit to look Chase in the eye. “The bleeding stopped pretty quickly so there’s no need to worry about that. Could you tell me how you’re feeling?”

RAE
                        @rae

@loopylin @whalekeeper

Chase

Chase jolted a little as she spoke, meeting her gaze with somewhat wild, wide eyes. As he stared at her, his stiffened muscles relaxed, and his eyes turned slightly more grey.

“Heh, head…hurts. Con, confuse-ed.” He thought for a second. The teacher! His eyes turned more white again as he grew distressed. “I-I n-need to, to go.” He tried to push her hand gently away, but missed even making contact.

Not sure how to continue.

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

@rae @whalekeeper

Hana

Hana’s brow furrowed in concern at the boy’s behavior.

“Why do you need to leave?” she asked gently.

“Tea-teacher. She…”

“I think he’s talking about Mrs. Moore, the math teacher,” Mr. Gregory interrupted gruffly. “Did she come in earlier?”

“Yes.” Hana didn’t look up. “Her bite is healing just fine. What’s your name?”

“Chase.”

She gave a warm smile. “I’m Hana. It’s very sweet of you to worry, Chase, but I need you to relax right now, alright? Rest is the main thing that is going to help your head heal.” She stood back up and looked around the room.
                            “Oscar, since you’re still here, would you mind pouring two more cups of tea please? Gregory, you may leave. I’ll manage on my own here.” Gregory obediently went to the door, gave the boys one final, suspicious glare, and left. Oscar hopped down from his stool and went to the counter. He began prepping the tea, taking special care not to bump anything or dump hot water on himself.

Hana turned to Sebastian, hands on her hips. “And how about you, sir? How is your head feeling?”

At the counter, Oscar finished stirring in a bit of honey. Then he picked up the cups, and went to a seat next to Chase.

“So, you ran into a wall, yeah? Sounds like something I would do.” He gave a crooked smile and handed Chase a mug.

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

Dante

After Seb left, the girls went to return to their last class before lunch. Dante said goodbye to them and was rewarded with a shy wave from Ellie. Eddie ignored him.

Soon he found himself alone again and wandering the hall near the room where Mr. Gregory had caught them before. He glanced up as he heard voices ahead.

( @esther-c @beth-torres Y’all could meet Dante if you want? But you don’t have to. He can just walk past them. Sorry, I feel bad for burying your chance to join the group earlier.)

RAE
                              @rae

@loopylin @whalekeeper

Chase

Chase drew a little back from the boy, Oscar, as he sat in the chair. He didn’t know what to think of those around him. He didn’t quite trust the blond, since he was too unpredictable. He trusted Hana because she had kind eyes. This Oscar didn’t seem to bad at first sight.

“So, you ran into a wall, yeah? Sounds like something I would do.” Oscar gave a crooked smile as he held out the mug of steaming tea.

Chase stared at him curiously before eventually excepting the mug. He sipped it gently, watching Oscar as he did so with his disturbing eyes.

“Yeh, yeah,” he finally mumbled. The surface of his tea trembled as he shook, and the beginnings of a bruise were forming on one side of his pale face where it had impacted the wall. “T-tea…rrr…g…grrr…great!” Chase finally blurted out with a breath of frustration. It was louder than he intended and he soon looked at floor as he took another sip. “Was, was Mrs. Mmmmoore pal, pal, pallid?” He needed closure, he needed to know.

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@loopylin @rae

HEyy, sorry this is long, but I want to get both my boys caught up and settled down :]

Gangsta Bois

“And how about you, sir? How is your head feeling?”

The last patient snapped his mouth open to yap, but the door to the office opened again.
                                  Hugo stood there. He wore a knowing smile, which meant nothing less than a righteous scolding. Paxton hid at his side, nursing a black eye.

“Wow…” Hana brushed her hair back. “So many bruised faces today. Were you all in the same accident?”

“Nope.” Hugo leaned to the side, trying to send a better glare across the room. “I have no idea what he’s been up to.”

He blinked at Sebastian, who sat quietly, peace and animation chasing each other across his eyes. A purple bruise sparkled over one brow. He only seemed half aware of the conversation.

Gregory rubbed his brow, but spoke freely. He explained the blackout fiasco, and several other rule breakers Hugo hadn’t been aware of.

The dark-haired teenager approached Hana, ducking his head apologetically. “My brother’s medical record is a little dodgy. So you might have to give me the gist on what is considered normal treatment here.”

“Of course,” the nurse smiled. “We have papers in the back. I was just about to give him a bandage and some meds, to help his head. That’s all.”

“Thank you so much.”

The treatment didn’t take terribly long. At first Sebastian squirmed, mimicking a toddler at a barber’s shop – but he liked Hana’s face, and he settled down quietly until she wrapped a bandage over his forehead. It slightly impaired his vision over the left eye. The injury would surely give him a miserable headache the next day, but there wasn’t any reason to complain. The dance was a mere dream now.

He winced, lightly rubbing his temples when she pulled away. “I’m still alive?”

“Still alive, all better!”

“Oodles and poodles better…” Noting Hugo was staring at the stranger boy’s cup, Seb pushed his luck. “Can we have tea mugs too, or are they all gone?”

A quick trip to the office’s back rendered two lovely mugs of caramelized pear and cream. The younger chugged sleepily, leaving a creamy film on his mouth, while the older savored the warmth. The nurse turned to Paxton, leaving them to sit looking at each other, with Chase and Oscar talking in the background.

“So…” Seb grinned and gripped Hugo’s hand in a friendly gesture. “How’s it going?”

“What in heaven’s name did you do to your head? What did you think a mob would accomplish?”

“I made friends.”

“Oh. Well that answers all my questions.”

The smaller boy kicked his legs back and forth, a smirk wobbling on his oddly glowing face. “I think ultimately, my explosive side should be taken on gut level. Maybe this wasn’t the best time but it was a worthwhile try.”

“Trying…?”

The last sentence was barely a whisper. “Um. Well. To force my lovedream form. Maybe.”

“Shut up and rest.”

“Okay.” Tugging Hugo’s scarf off, Sebastian wrapped it over his own neck and mouth like a mummy, curled up, and fell on his brother’s shoulder.

Young Angelo took longer to relax, swirling his cup listlessly as time passed. He had an important decision to make. But he too slumped back and wrapped his jacket over himself for a quick cat nap.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,446 through 5,460 (of 5,480 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >