@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper ok I’m kinda stuck rn. Should I work on Paper Stars or Inky? I am equally uninspired for both
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Good! I think I’m pretty much hired. It was technically a “pre-hire appointment” not an interview. I got to put a sponge in my mouth for a drug test, so that was fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*pounds a fist of the table and lays head on the computer* no!no!no!no!
I must finish………
*dies*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Yep.
lol. I’m laying out a new page for another artist we took on. But I have to design it once for laptop/computer and the again for phones/ipads. It’s annoying.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Oof. Wage thy war valiantly! *Hands you whatever weapon is most useful in that land… Probably a snack*
Glad to hear that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
kind of. It’s for my business, so yes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*goes and puts the soundtrack on while I’m web designing*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
same. we were all older when we first saw it. I think my mom wanted us to be old enough to actually understand the story, because it can be really confusing. Sunrise Sunset is one of my favorite songs! My brother plays the fiddler’s wedding song that he plays at the first wedding on his violin.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
100% it’s a pretty timeless classic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
thats great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Glad all went well!
A new couch, on the other hand, is a new nap location.
Yes lol. We HAVE to meet each other in person at some point lol. I think it’d be the craziest time ever
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
You are amazing! (That’s a feat I have never achieved in vaguely similarish situations) *careful hugs*
Hospitals and operations are exhausting. I was glad to hear the whole operation went well (terrible as I am at commenting on the prayer thread.) and pray your recovery is speedy. ❤️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Okay then. That;s good…. I think. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
How did the procedures go? Hope you’re feeling okay!
- Load More
